FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: we need Ryan Easho back.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FlintBeerMan
F L I N T O I D

we had a big cook out today and everyone was talking about having ryan do a show on the east side. he has lots of family rround here and people like him. how can we get him to come back again to the shows?

Post Sat May 15, 2010 8:40 pm 
FlintBeerMan
F L I N T O I D

i will give him a case of beer if he does

Post Sun May 16, 2010 8:57 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Hey BeerMan don't ya listen? Ryan has been chased off by Mayor Walling and his thugs!
Post Thu May 20, 2010 10:21 pm 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

How could Dayne run Ryan off of flinttalkradio Derrick1965? Really think about this before you answer. We would love it if the city tried to flex their muscle and force us to remove any host from our lineup. That sort of action on the city's behalf would catapult us into the national wide (perhaps even international) limelight. And don't think we here at flinttalkradio wouldn't use such a an attempt to our advantage ,we certainly would. An attack on flinttalkradio by the city's adminstration would be better PR than we can afford! Ryan will be back, I suspect, when his schedule is lighter and easier to handle. I wish we were the "fly in the ointment" you have us pegged as , trust me.
Post Fri May 21, 2010 10:21 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

John, I really think that Dayne is capable of doing that. This guy is a nutt job and wants to rid the city of good people like him
Post Fri May 21, 2010 10:35 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Ryan stands up for the people in Flint who's voices can't be heard.
Post Fri May 21, 2010 11:29 pm 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
John, I really think that Dayne is capable of doing that. This guy is a nutt job and wants to rid the city of good people like him

LOL,, sure,,okay,Dayne would intimidate us to get rid of Ryan. That's it,we are quivering in our boots over that . SHEESH, get real ! We would be on the map quicker than anything if Dayne would try something like that. Hell, we could have ABC, CBS, NBC , FOX , CSNBC and CNN lined up at our door if that was happening. Hey Dayne, if you read this, please tell us to get rid of Ryan Eashoo , we need the publicity!
Post Sat May 22, 2010 9:26 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Mr. Wilson, I don't know why your responding. Steve Myers is the owner and he hasn't responded yet.
Post Sat May 22, 2010 9:48 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
Mr. Wilson, I don't know why your responding. Steve Myers is the owner and he hasn't responded yet.

John is my partner and is doing a fine job on his own.

Post Sat May 22, 2010 10:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:

Yes, I am co-owner of flinttalkradio along with Steve Myers. I am responding because, quite frankly,your assertions are baseless and ,again to be VERY frank, your assertions or speculations are way off base. Ryan HAS NOT BEEN FORCED OFF OF FLINTTALKRADIO . Obviously you seem to be unaware that all forms of media ,ironically, depend on being in the media itself to grow in popularity. IF Dayne Walling ( A.K.A , "City Hall") tried to force us to push a person off our lineup we would have the proverbial "grist for the mill" . The old line that " there is no such thing as BAD PUBLICITY" is so very accurate in regards to this sort of thing Derrick1965. As I said at least twice in my response to you, WE WISH DAYNE WOULD TRY TO GET US TO REMOVE A HOST FROM OUR LINEUP. But Dayne, despite perhaps making what some people view as bad decisions, is not a manaical person. In fact Dayne seems to be very cognizant of the role that the FIRST ADMENDMENT and it's role in this country . And this is what your assertion is based in , the importance of the FIRST ADMENDMENT of the U.S Constitution's Bill of Rights. Get a copy of that document Derrick, then start talking to those in the know to see why Flinttalkradio enjoy a great deal of protection in regards to your allegations that Dayne had us take Ryan Eashoo off the air.
Look forward to hearing from you again Derrick, have a good day.
Post Sun May 23, 2010 11:52 am 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

where he be at then?
Post Sun May 23, 2010 12:06 pm 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

quote:
LakeWoman50 schreef:
where he be at then?

My guess Lakewoman, selling houses.
Post Sun May 23, 2010 12:08 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

That would be my guess also since Ryan has a job and works for a living.

[/img]

Post Sun May 23, 2010 1:25 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

JOB? WORK??? Man, you're bringing back some unpleasant memories. Laughing

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun May 23, 2010 1:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: