FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ryan Eashoo forced out of his radio show?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Derrick did you get your information from the same people Bush got his info on WMD's?

OH NO not another "its all bushs fault" Rolling Eyes Laughing You libs gotta come up with a new line cause that one sure is getting old.

Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:17 am 
lacyw
F L I N T O I D

well it's not all entirely this bush's fault! I doubt he was anything but the dancing chimp. Cheney and uncle Rummy were the organ grinder and circus leader.

Anyway, Reganomics finally caught up to us, causing the collapse. If that idiot had known anything about history, most of the things that he and other republicans approved of deregulating were set in place by FDR as a result of the great depression. That was a move to get people trusting in banks and economic institutions again. Well now we are close to the same boat again. History repeats itself.
Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:53 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
dancing chimp.
Shocked Oh never mind. Laughing

Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

BUSH LIED AND INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED!
Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 pm 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

I know Walling can't stand Eashoo, he for some reason thinks Eashoo is related to the don.
Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Who can?
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:37 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Maybe if I am nicer the mayor will let me back on the air... Maybe if I didn't speak up against the harm being done to this city because of his lack of common sense he would let me back on the air.... Hmmmmm

The mayor has nothing to do with me having a couple weeks off.

Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
you should probably find a calk board and scratch nails on it rather than tune in to ryan eashoo

You should probably find a dictionary and somebody to teach you how to use it! What is a "calk board"?

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
So he did get forced out or not? Conflicting stories here!

Come on Derrick, what are you reading? It was made abundantly clear by John Wilson that Mr. Eashoo has not been removed and that he has not been on the air recently due to work conflicts. If this is all the better you can pay attention to what is posted, then that would explain the uneducated responses that you so often post.

As far as the Mayor trying to remove Eashoo from the air, I would think that he has more urgent issues to deal with. Instead of trying to remove somebody that is pointing out the problems with administration, Walling should be correcting these problems so that Eashoo has no ammunition to use against him. And that does not only apply to Walling. Any politician that is trying to quiet free speech because they question the job they are doing needs to get a different job since the obviously do not even understand the First Ammendment.

Thomas Jefferson
Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Walling and Eashoo in Flint Celebrity Death Match ( as seen on MTV ). Who would win?
Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:16 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:
dancing chimp.
Shocked Oh never mind. Laughing

get over yourself twotap
Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey there derrick I didnt bring up the president"dancing chimp" comment nor did I expand on it. Lots of room for expansion thats for sure. Very Happy by the way this comment pretty much has you covered. Laughing
quote:
If this is all the better you can pay attention to what is posted, then that would explain the uneducated responses that you so often post.

Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

well your an Obama fan right?
Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:31 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Very observant. Laughing

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:19 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ConcernedCitizen schreef:
quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
you should probably find a calk board and scratch nails on it rather than tune in to ryan eashoo

You should probably find a dictionary and somebody to teach you how to use it! What is a "calk board"?

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
So he did get forced out or not? Conflicting stories here!

Come on Derrick, what are you reading? It was made abundantly clear by John Wilson that Mr. Eashoo has not been removed and that he has not been on the air recently due to work conflicts. If this is all the better you can pay attention to what is posted, then that would explain the uneducated responses that you so often post.

As far as the Mayor trying to remove Eashoo from the air, I would think that he has more urgent issues to deal with. Instead of trying to remove somebody that is pointing out the problems with administration, Walling should be correcting these problems so that Eashoo has no ammunition to use against him. And that does not only apply to Walling. Any politician that is trying to quiet free speech because they question the job they are doing needs to get a different job since the obviously do not even understand the First Ammendment.

Concerned Citizen, thank you for restating what I posted earlier. No Derrick, Ryan has not been removed from flinttalkradio's line up. Why would we do that? And I am not being boastful or arrogant but if the mayor actually tried to force us to remove anyone from our lineup we would actually welcome the fight! Come on,! Think of it, a First Admendment battle raging for us would be what we wanted as a media outlet. I mean we get decent viewership already with many of the shows going on at flinttalkradio but a local government trying to silence one of the hosts would move us to center stage nationally ,perhaps INTERNATIONALLY ! And I am a dues paying member of the ACLU , been one for years. And though I wish the American Civil Liberties Union would fight as vehemently for the Second Amendment ( the one giving us the rights to keep and bear arms, firearms that is) I say that the ACLU does have the battle for the First Admendment down well. They are seasoned pros at that battle, battle hardened and bearing scars ,but truimphant! So Derrick, or anyone else who thinks flinttalkradio would let a mayor intimidate us think again. As they expression goes, "there ain't no such thing a BAD publicity", espeically when it comes to a meida outlet and it's love for the First Admendment.
Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:56 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: