FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Finally the junk science exposed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FStar
F L I N T O I D

How are they hanging? In your mother's face twotap.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:49 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

deleted post wouldnt want the kiddies to see domet and fstar at home. Laughing

Last edited by twotap on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:40 am 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

Twotap, so into the gay attacks on masculinity. I'm starting to feel as though I can add homosexuals to your list of bigotry - it would only make sense since you seem to believe labeling somebody as gay is somehow negative.

As for "typical tactics when liberals are loosing.." you may recall that since your first post "against" me in this thread (in quotations since you used an article instead of actual arguments in a failed attempt to secure your position) you have been throwing insults around precisely because you are losing the argument. You haven't successfully proven anything, and every point you have tried to make with your articles I have given evidence for why they are incorrect. Trying to reframe the conversation so that your diversionary tactics look like victory is a sad appeal to your ideological friends, not an actual victory. You and Pissed can bask in your "victory" while the rest of us will continue to point out that your ideologically fueled ignorance has lost you the game.

Guess I'm done in this thread until you have something useful to say which may actually be intellectually interesting or scientifically factual. Since I expect you have neither, I'll leave you to your own devices.

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:18 am 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Twotap, the picture of the one guy you posted actually looks a lot like your mom. In fact, your mom was pretty passionate about taking a pounding from me. But hey, she's taken a pounding from many folks, right?

Domet, I am actually capable of intelligent discussion. However, I was just so fed up with Twotap the last time I was on this board that I resorted to making comments like the above about his mother. It seemed to piss him off back then, so I kept doing it. I've enjoyed your attempts in the last couple of months to argue with him, but can stay silent no longer. I have seen you write smart, well reasoned arguments and provide actual facts to back up your postings. You've no doubt educated a few people on this board. But, as I read your posts and his responses, it just confirms that 1. either he isn't reading your posts and is just messing with you, or 2. he can't actually read. However, I am now starting to believe that he is actually the most ignorant person, intolerant, angry, sexually repressed person I've every come across.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:17 am 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Fstar schreef:
Domet, I am actually capable of intelligent discussion.

Oh, I know - before I started posting here and was merely lurking as an unregistered, I saw your posts. I well understand your frustration. In all honesty, before I started posting here, I have never before felt so polarized by any person in a forum or in face-to-face chatting. I think that your two points hit the nail on the head - honestly though, I can't decide on whether to keep trying, continue deriding him or just responding to his "posts" while ignoring the insulting content.

It's difficult to decide. On the one hand, I believe that logic is inherent to every thought process, and I genuinely would like to know why or how he reaches the conclusions that he does. On the other, is it worth it in the end? My curiosity can only take me so far.

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:04 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: