FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Dale Weighill and Dayne Walling two peas in a pod!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Alan

Both have no idea what it takes to hold down a real job.
Both suck off the public tit as a means of support.

Do you really want one of these guys to be the Mayor of Flint?
Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:58 pm 
luke sabucco
F L I N T O I D

explain?
Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:08 am 
luke sabucco
F L I N T O I D

I mean give us a reason to not want them as a mayor, explain what they do or have done etc.
Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:30 am 
Jason

What precisely is a "real" job?
Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:51 pm 
lunchlady

I'd vote for either one of them. I am excited that it looks like we are going to have a real choice. I am tired of voting against someone, this time I will be voting for someone. I'll actually want someone to win this election.
Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:15 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
lunchlady schreef:
I'd vote for either one of them. I am excited that it looks like we are going to have a real choice. I am tired of voting against someone, this time I will be voting for someone. I'll actually want someone to win this election.

so for you m'lady, it will be a choice between dale or Dayne? Already?

Do you even know their platforms, their plans etc specifically?

or is it they aren't the donald?

Is the mayoral race a partisan one? If so, presuming they all register to run as democrats, then the primary effectively annoints the next mayor? Is that so? anyone?

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:54 pm 
Jason

The Mayor's race is nonpartisan. The purpose of the primary is to narrow it down to the two top vote getters who then run in the general election.
Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:05 am 
dondondondon

early prediction.
patsy did better in her election than the don will do in his
Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:16 pm 
Lunchlady

quote:
so for you m'lady, it will be a choice between dale or Dayne? Already?

Do you even know their platforms, their plans etc specifically?

or is it they aren't the donald?

I said I'd vote for either of them. I was really just saying I think it looks like we will have some candidates I would be happy to vote for. I know them both and I think either would make a great mayor[/quote]
Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:59 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Jason schreef:
The Mayor's race is nonpartisan. The purpose of the primary is to narrow it down to the two top vote getters who then run in the general election.

thanks for the information.

what's the line in Vegas saying?

the donald vs.....?

Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:30 am 
Josh

Dayne walling is a loser, he will never win, mark my words. I think he needs to get busy here flint first, then run for mayor. what an insult to the flint club, he just did that so he could get his name out there.

He is a typical politician. So how is dayne's PAC doing anyhow?
Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:48 am 
rapunzel

I agree with the lunchlady.We (the voters) want a candidate that we are happy to vote for. Rather than the lesser of two evils. The plethora of mayorial candidates are just stepping out of the woodwork.

After this last election voters have been overwhelmed with negative campaigning and are disenfranchised with the election process.

The vote will likely be split between fair candidates enough to make the money candidate take the primary.

example: Senate race ..Gleason wins.

talk about waste of air.
Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:41 am 
Flintstone

quote:
Josh schreef:
Dayne walling is a loser, he will never win, mark my words. I think he needs to get busy here flint first, then run for mayor. what an insult to the flint club, he just did that so he could get his name out there.

I went to school with Dayne Walling. He's extremely intelligent, yet humble and unpretentious. He's dedicated and successful. I'm not so sure what credentials "Josh" has, nor what credentials he's seeking in a mayor. But I'll tell ya what...if Dayne's a loser, I'm praying for my kid to be a loser.

For anyone to think that one single candidate is going to be the savior of Flint is unrealistic and naive. And if someone does not think that Dayne is a good candidate, fine, vote against him. But do not try to trash his image. Dayne is not perfect -- if you want to point out the negatives of voting for him, feel free to do so, "Josh." That's what free speech is about. But your vile, acrid tongue makes you sound like a jealous ex-girlfriend rather than someone who has meaningful words to add to an important topic.
Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:22 pm 
Flintstone

quote:
Josh schreef:

I went to school with Dayne Walling. He's extremely intelligent, yet humble and unpretentious. He's dedicated and successful. I'm not so sure what credentials "Josh" has, nor what credentials he's seeking in a mayor. But I'll tell ya what...if Dayne's a loser, I'm praying for my kids to be losers.

For anyone to think that one single candidate is going to be the savior of Flint is unrealistic and naive. And if someone does not think that Dayne is a good candidate, fine -- vote against him. But do not try to trash his image; he doesn't deserve it. I'm not saying Dayne is perfect. If you want to point out the negatives of voting for him, feel free to do so, "Josh." That's what free speech is about. But your vile, acrid tongue makes you sound like a jealous ex-girlfriend rather than someone who has meaningful words to add to an important topic.

Sincerely,

Philip Zaroo
Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:24 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

"But your vile, acrid tongue makes you sound like a jealous ex-girlfriend rather than someone who has meaningful words to add to an important topic. "

oooooooooo, do tell.

come on girlfriend, dish.

Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:07 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: