FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Need an excuse for the biggest voting blunder ever?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Hey Elias, learn to spell. You're such a redneck.
Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:24 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

I is such a redneck I can't even use a dikitinary. Besides,,if I don't know how to spell it, how can I look it up thar?

Post Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:48 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey Elias how about doing what I plan on doing if the punk ever posts again. Disregard him or her or whatever? and move on. Laughing

Post Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

awwwwwww. takin' your ball and going home ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

damn...fstar shut down 2tap!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 pm 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Back again, I figure that they make such outrageous statements devoid of fact or reason and throw insults to boot. The best way to fight them back, since I've tried posting facts and reasoned arguments to their very ignorant posts to no avail, is to just post completely outrageous posts. Except, my posts will be directed toward twotap and his ilk rather than politics or policy. See how they like it.

I guess I know how they like it. Like you said, they're taking their ball and going home. These people have to realize that their racist rants won't go unchallenged. And, since they don't pay attention to real facts, I'll just insult them - like I did to twotap's mother last night!
Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
damn...fstar shut down 2tap!!
Sorry backagain it takes more that a sniveling little punk like fstar to shut me down its just his post about very my dead mother showed hes not worth responding to. Hes a big shot in washington ya know. Rolling Eyes I believe I heard he lobbys for NAMBLA: Hey give my client those funds or ill vulgar language your mother Smooth real smooth.lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Why is any criticism of Obama racist ? We don't have a black president, we have a president who happens to be black ( he's actually bi racial). I hate to think that here in America, we can't criticize the president without being labeled a racist. In all fairness,I think we should declare the word redneck as racist too since it only applies to white people.

You should read the rules of Flinttalk FStar. Talking about peoples mothers is inflammatory, and insulting. It's also very childish and only makes you look bad.

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:07 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Why is any criticism of Obama racist ?

Thats all these whiners got Ponycar. Any of them with half a brain can see how they screwed up and how Obama and the idiots he chose for his team are in way over their heads. What to do what to do I know lets play the old tired worn out race card that will help cover up Baracks ineptness. The good thing is Americans needs to be shown this every few years ala Jimmy Carter to see what its like living under a bunch of liberal rule. 2010 its all gonna change. I like your Redneck comment thats one term the libs let fly all the time and they are rarely called on it.
Hey you want to see some real racism check this out.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:36 pm 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Hey Pony, I was in an amazing three-some with your mother and two taps. Wow, who would have thought your mother could take so much?
Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:32 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Yup this guys a big shot in Washington alright Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing he fits right in with the Barcarako crowd. Hey Ponycar the dumbass isnt even aware of the fact that I have a friend in Grand Blanc who knows the p---- personally. She verifys the fact that hes a real piece of work. Hell he couldnt even win an election there. Laughing Laughing Laughing She said you should have seen the drunken tantrum he threw when he lost.

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:10 pm 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

You know who else threw a drunken tantrum? Your mother twotap when I cut her off from my sweet lovin.
Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:25 pm 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

And with that, I'm done.

Goodbye flint talk forum.
Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:26 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

adios FStar, we will all miss your factual biting commentary!! Cool

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:38 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well that sure put the end to that punk. Like my friend in Grand Blanc said he is nothing but a clown. Big shot Washington insider ya right Laughing just another lobbying leech on the taxpayers dollars. Give a dimwit enough rope suck them in and hang them.That was fun for sure. Sorry backagain but Twotap Very Happy won this one but hey hang in there maybe another dimwit lib hero will appear in the near future. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing See ya assmunch. One more thing, can we keep your ball???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing By the way their are lots of respectable leftys on the forum like yourself, Dan Moilanen ETC. which make the going back and forth much fun. Very Happy Keep it up.

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:10 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

whatever happened to your boy "pin stripe suit"? or something like that. actually you still have both dan and domet to chill your heels..they do a great job! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:55 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: