FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: (Still) Challenging Obama's Birth Certificate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey Domet brought up factchek just putting him or her straight. Hey BA show me that progun vote your boy cast. Confused

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:40 am 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Hey Domet brought up factchek just putting him or her straight.

The only thing you have set me straight on is that, when faced with evidence, you will change the topic and ignore the facts. I do appreciate that being "set stright." It puts a lot more into an appropriate perspective.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:05 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

Oh look, the National Review (very conservative) ran an article citing Factcheck.org's research and noted that the theory that Obama is a non-citizen "is based on unreality, as two minutes’ examining the claims of its proponents reveals." That's an editorial from a pretty strongly conservative view point.

There was a woman on the Colbert report that said anything short of resurrecting Obama's dead father and verifying through that source that the president was a citizen was unacceptable. I'm sorry, but if your position has no element of empirical acceptance, then you're a nut job. If it is impossible for the president to prove to you or any other person out there that he is a natural citizen of the US, then there is no hope for this debate. One side is wrong (the side that has zero acceptance of evidence [conservative crazies]) and one side is right (the side which has felt, seen and looked over the evidence). The best part about this is, no matter how often you folks want to keep stating your position, you will continue to be wrong, the courts will continue ignoring you, and we will still have a president that you don't like.

Ha, no skin off my teeth.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Just a quick reminder. heres a term I am sure ALL you libs are familiar with BUSH!!!!!! He wasnt elected he was selected. Well guess what he was and twice, something your POTUS may have a problem duplicating what with his falling poll no.s. and the stupid things he has been up to. But hey not to worry cause if he was born in a dirt hut in some shithole Kenya village you would still be denying the facts. Such is politics, learn to live with it. Laughing

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:00 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

gee. i wonder how many BILLIONS the BUSH syndicate ended up after the savings and loan SCAM had been hushed?

and now their using that good old STOLEN money to buy up large parcels of land in south america... maaaan, that was SLICK!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

yeah 2tap, keep fightin for those gool ole' republican values. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by back again on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:59 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Just a quick reminder. heres a term I am sure ALL you libs are familiar with BUSH!!!!!! He wasn't elected he was selected. Well guess what he was and twice, something your POTUS may have a problem duplicating what with his falling poll no.s. and the stupid things he has been up to. But hey not to worry cause if he was born in a dirt hut in some shithole Kenya village you would still be denying the facts. Such is politics, learn to live with it.

Okay, so it took me a minute but I think I get what you're trying to say here. The "term" you are talking about is the electoral college putting Bush into place because he wan enough votes state side to win the election though lost the popular vote? Okay. Cheap shots at his chances of being re-elected in four years, your comment has nothing to do with whether or not the president is legally able to be president, and therefor an irrelevant aside.

If you are suggesting that if we could prove that he wasn't legally able to be president we would still support him, you're dead wrong. Fact is, your analogy is completely irrelevant and unrelated. President Bush won the election through a legal process - in the end, I had no problem with that. If President Obama won under false pretenses, that is to say he is an illegal president, I would support his immediate removal. The problem here is that he has legally become president and, despite all the facts, you folks won't let it go.

If Bush had won illegally, I wouldn't have dropped it. Had Obama become president illegally, I wouldn't drop. Neither became president illegally, so it's clear that I didn't care about those particular details, because they were irrelevant to them being president.

Because you reason in an unjust, ill-informed way doesn't mean that everybody else does. Generalizing from a single anecdote does not a population make.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:02 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

and just to think......50,000,000 good moral god-fearing republicans just like 2tap voted for W??????????

damn, thats scary.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

There are no living family members to testify to the events of Aug. 4, 1961, at the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu. The president’s parents are both deceased, as are his grandparents, who played a significant role in raising him.

Is the doctor deceased? Who was the doctor that delivered Obama?

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

maaaan! give it a rest.....................

P.Y.
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 am 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

This birth certificate has already been discredited. Kenya wasn't even a republic on the date Obama was born.
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:37 am 
KW
F L I N T O I D

Not to fan the flames, but that thing seems to be dated '64, confirming a '61 birth.
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Wow so you guys can get details on an original Kenyan Birth Certificate but can't figure out what an original Hawaii birth certificate looks like? lol

It very well could be a forgery but...

Criticism: Document is dated Feb. 14, 1964 and includes "Republic of Kenya," even though that designation wasn't official until months later. Response: It would be common for a state after recently declaring it's independence to act independently rather than continue under the old rule.

Criticism: The number 44-O-47 is coincidental as President Obama is the 44th president, and was 47 years old. Response: The number is 44,047, with a "zero," not an "O."

Criticism: The name E.F. (Earth Friendly) Lavender is a soap. Response: Also the name of a plant. Lavendar also is a SURNAME!

Criticism: Coast General Hospital actually is Coast Provincial General Hospital. Response: People abbreviate. It's not proof of anything.

Criticism: Obama's father, born in 1936, would have been 24 or 25, not 26. Response: Obama Sr.'s actual birthdate isn't known.

Criticism: Would a nation with a large number of Muslims say "Christian" name? Response: Wikipedia reports, "The term Christian name is often used as a general synonym for given name."

Criticism: Obama's father's village would be nearer Nairobi, not Mombasa. Response: Mombasa would have better facilities than Nairobi where Obama Sr. probably had few ties.
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 am 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

guess who's back. mr. common sense. okay, lets compile the facts that lay before us. we have a short form copy of his existing birth certificate from hawaii. we have a "rumored" long form being held by hawaii in conjunction with their law. a law that states that such things can only be shown if the need is proven to be tangible.

heres the arguments. he's the president, he can go above the law-no, he can't. he's not bush he doesn't have or want to have that kind of power to step over the constitution and wiping his ass with the bill of rights. goes against the whole transparency and corruption thing.

twotaps assertion that he was chosen like W.- not comparable. your telling me that someone stealing ballots, hiding them, and then hiring goons to beat up and scare the people working for the recount (I had family working on it) is comparable or even more plausible than forging someones natural place of birth and somehow raising him to be a president only to have it be taken away by some random internet jockey with an axe to grind who foils the greatest scheme in human history?! seriously. how in the hell does that even notably make sense. stop eating shrooms.

the digging into the numbers- you guys realize that that is the same sort of rhetoric someone disproving the moon landing takes, right?

hawaii stops responding to people-you want to make a big deal out of hawaii being sick of answering the same question over and over to the same people only to be called liars? they have the law and they are sticking to it. NO ONE is above the law....unless they are a bush or kennedy apparently.

show the birth certificate. your hiding it! I want to know the doctor and the hospital and the midwife and whether barracks mom used a spinal block or some other form of drugs that I could use to disgrace a mans life for my enjoyment because of his differing political association-

you ever think that he could only get the short form copy? he's a citizen like you and me. he just has the ability to put forth laws, pardons and be the figure head of our nation. he's not going to publically and openly break hawaii law to go "see? your all retarded! get bent and stop pissing on my families graves!" the reason they don't take this claim seriously is because its ridiculous, much like the guy who sued mcdonalds because he didn't know coffee was hot. you bring up the fact that he has no living relative who can tell people for sure. how is that an argument when the documentation is there, just not in the form that you want? lets say he does break the law and steal his own birth certificate to please you morons. does it end? yeah right. you have an axe to grind and your going to grind it till there is nothing left. you will just bring something else up, like acorn, that once again has nothing to do with how he got elected. (by the way and for the record, what the acorn members did was illegal...for them against the organization. it doesn't mean that people could vote more than once and never did. one person voted once because of what they did. purely what they did was steal from the organization, not destroy the fabric of american society).

my last point, why do you guys want biden to be president anyways? you do realize that is what would happen. they don't vote out a president and put in a former alaskan governor. biden? is that your plan? somehow, I don't think so.

I conclude with this: leave the man alone. you people are ridiculous. you have questioned everything about the man and you base it solely on the fact that your guy got voted in, fucked up, your party defended him to the end, he fucked up some more along with your party, and then your party got voted out for very up too much. when does it end? when did it stop being about politics and more like reading national enquirer? should he be president? most of america thinks so. thats something your guy only did once (get the popular vote). you guys got creamed. you had the choice of going and regrouping, learning from what you did wrong or exploiting all the juicy details of a mans life in order to ruin him. its obvious what you chose, but you chose the same stance a high school bully would and for what? to be "right?" its in quotes, because what are you right about? 6 months of this guy so far and theres 3.5 years left. start dealing with your problems and looking at ISSUES. not whether obama forgot to wash his hands once leaving the bathroom and thusly started the swine flu epidemic.

I can recommend some therapists if you'd like. in the meantime, I just remembered why I stopped posting here. having arguments with people who take opinions from people they only agree with as fact is like arguing with a 6 year old about who wrote on the wall. good day.

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mutt of flint schreef:

you ever think that he could only get the short form copy? he's a citizen like you and me. he just has the ability to put forth laws, pardons and be the figure head of our nation. he's not going to publically and openly break hawaii law to go "see? your all retarded! get bent and stop pissing on my families graves!" the reason they don't take this claim seriously is because its ridiculous, much like the guy who sued mcdonalds because he didn't know coffee was hot. you bring up the fact that he has no living relative who can tell people for sure. how is that an argument when the documentation is there, just not in the form that you want? lets say he does break the law and steal his own birth certificate to please you morons. does it end? yeah right. you have an axe to grind and your going to grind it till there is nothing left. you will just bring something else up, like acorn, that once again has nothing to do with how he got elected. (by the way and for the record, what the acorn members did was illegal...for them against the organization. it doesn't mean that people could vote more than once and never did. one person voted once because of what they did. purely what they did was steal from the organization, not destroy the fabric of american society).

my last point, why do you guys want biden to be president anyways? you do realize that is what would happen. they don't vote out a president and put in a former alaskan governor. biden? is that your plan? somehow, I don't think so.

I conclude with this: leave the man alone. you people are ridiculous. you have questioned everything about the man and you base it solely on the fact that your guy got voted in, fucked up, your party defended him to the end, he fucked up some more along with your party, and then your party got voted out for very up too much. when does it end? when did it stop being about politics and more like reading national enquirer? should he be president? most of america thinks so. thats something your guy only did once (get the popular vote). you guys got creamed. you had the choice of going and regrouping, learning from what you did wrong or exploiting all the juicy details of a mans life in order to ruin him. its obvious what you chose, but you chose the same stance a high school bully would and for what? to be "right?" its in quotes, because what are you right about? 6 months of this guy so far and theres 3.5 years left. start dealing with your problems and looking at ISSUES. not whether obama forgot to wash his hands once leaving the bathroom and thusly started the swine flu epidemic.

Um yeah like the president of the United States couldn't get a copy of his original birth certificate. lol Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor "Says Democratic senator must make request to obtain original document"

We do need to move towards a more law abiding constitutional form of government.

So if Bushwacked Republicrats screw over the country then it's ok for democrats to do the same?
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

gonna miss ya mutt!!!!!!! adios amigo!! Cool

P.Y.
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: