FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: attn Zerka supporters

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
michigander
F L I N T O I D

I cant wait to watch you picking up you signs (litter) that you peppered this county with. Actually youll probobly give someone min wage to do it for you...or leave them all over the county.

you failed. you cant use your old family money to get respect.
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:06 pm 
concerned citizen

You are probably one of the FEW people who were on the Weiss Campaign, which means that you have to run your mouth and bash people because you have no morals and respect. Weiss proved he has no integrity in this election. How he ran his campaign was illegal and wrong, he only won because of the lies, innuedo, and allegations. He was scared and knew that doing those things was his only way to win!! Weiss couldn't even run on having a good name because he doesn't. Weiss couldn't even fight it like a man!! He is the lowest of low!!! All Weiss did was ruin his own name, once again. I feel sorry for all those who support such a terrible person (I can't use the word man because he isn't one)! You need to ask around and see how many people really like Weiss, he got lucky. Weiss thought is was legal to align himself with a political party, but once again, Weiss never follows the rules. Al Zerka should be commended for running such a positive campaign, he has integrity and character!! It is sad to think that Weiss still has his job and he will continue destroying families all over the county. God watches everything so I hope that you and everyone else on his campaign can sleep at night with a clear conscience.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:32 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: