FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Football Movie Scum
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

I guess they call them product placements, and those two are in the movie.
Post Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 am 
Flint1stSon
F L I N T O I D

quote:
LakeWoman50 schreef:
A friend of mine went to the audition at the sports bar and people asked her if she would do topless scenes

Yo I never heard of this. I was in the movie that he just shot. I guess he must of been acquitted cause he's not in jail. Wow. Thats all Ill say.

As for the topless thing. Yeah its kinda pig-ish but ppl have to remember this is the MOVIE INDUSTRY! Woman for years have been depicted in the nude and the smart ones went on to bigger things...No Pun...but anyways the movie is hella funny and we had a ball cause we did it for flint town. Shocked
Post Sun May 03, 2009 7:24 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I wonder how the ladies felt who didnt get asked to do topless scenes. Laughing

Post Sun May 03, 2009 8:11 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
I wonder how the ladies felt who didnt get asked to do topless scenes.

Not "perky"?
Post Sun May 03, 2009 9:23 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Flint1stSon, I was also in it - what part did you play? I agree with you. I never heard of this, either. In fact, I talked to him many times and he's a really nice guy.

I also had a ball doing it. I'm promoting it on my television show, which airs on cable channels across the country, in 6 different states. One thing about the nudity - I just can't understand why I wasn't asked to do any topless scenes.

quote:
Flint1stSon schreef:
Yo I never heard of this. I was in the movie that he just shot.
...but anyways the movie is hella funny and we had a ball cause we did it for flint town.

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Sun May 03, 2009 10:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

***I just can't understand why I wasn't asked to do any topless scenes. ***

I'd say by seein' you on COT that you lack the necessary man boobs...you're show was a much needed break...thanks for the mammories.Smile
Post Mon May 04, 2009 6:36 am 
Flint1stSon
F L I N T O I D

[quote="Mark Bonto"]Flint1stSon, I was also in it - what part did you play? I agree with you. I never heard of this, either. In fact, I talked to him many times and he's a really nice guy.

I WAS A PLAYER ON THE TEAM.
Post Mon May 04, 2009 7:11 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

"Mammories"? Good one, andi. It's true - I have no man boobs. I'll keep you "abreast" about the movie!

quote:
andi03 schreef:
I'd say by seein' you on COT that you lack the necessary man boobs...you're show was a much needed break...thanks for the mammories.Smile

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Mon May 04, 2009 12:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Heres hoping the editors dont Nip out your part and have it Sag to the cutting room floor.

Post Mon May 04, 2009 12:22 pm 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Andi Girl I have seen your pic, you have a nice set, they should of casted you.
Post Mon May 04, 2009 1:04 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
LakeWoman50 schreef:
Andi Girl I have seen your pic, you have a nice set, they should of casted you.

Ahh. The photo that you saw was probably the photo with the duct tape in the background, I forgot to edit it out. Duct tape works wonders on the girls when we women get up in age, especially after nursing three kids. Smile
Post Mon May 04, 2009 2:51 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Leave it to a comic to "milk" a joke to the fullest extent...sheesh. Smile
Post Mon May 04, 2009 2:51 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

People show their boobs in Hollywood, its second nature.

Post Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Andi, yes, leave it to me to make those "tit"illating jokes! By the way, when did I miss out on seeing your nice "set", as LakeWoman says? Duct tape or not - share the picture!

Twotap, I've had scenes in other films I've done end up on the cutting room floor, but we'll see. Since this was a speaking role, I'm hoping it makes the cut. Either way, it was great fun!

Ryan, it's second nature to show your boobs in Hollywood? Not when I lived out there. Either that or I simply missed out on a whole lot of boobs!

Post Mon May 04, 2009 4:09 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

***Andi, yes, leave it to me to make those "tit"illating jokes! By the way, when did I miss out on seeing your nice "set", as LakeWoman says? Duct tape or not - share the picture! ****

Musta been on Facebook. Smile
Post Mon May 04, 2009 7:28 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: