FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: County Jail

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
mcintoshsimcity

I heard the county jail is in the hundreds over capacity. The jail needs to be added on, and the City of Flint needs to wake-up and open the City Jail. Our city ranks 3rd in the nation for violent crime and one of the reasons is this City doesn't do their share of the work. Why isn't the City Jail open? It should darn be open!!! The county jail is going to be forced to release so many drug offenders early who haven't kick their high. Crack heads kill people to get more crack. Crack is the Devil's Drug and crack head killed my brother a few months ago. Flint needs to wake-up!!!!!!!! I am getting sick and tired of the political fights in Flint and the corruption!!!
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:03 pm 
luke sabucco
F L I N T O I D

its hard to get athe local politicians to give a shit, if the jails are full then we should be giving the felons harsher sentences to get them out of the local jail and into prison, why do our judges have so much faith in these people. if there in there for a b&e chances are its there 50+ time doing it, just there first time getting caught (in flints case 5th or 6th). there is no justice in flint
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:14 pm 
pissedoffmamabear

like i said in my last blog,,,,just put a fence around KANSAS,,,electric of course, house all the criminals in tornado ally, give them all guns, and knives, let them kill and eat each other,,,,,,ahhhhhh,,,,,,ISNT JUSTICE DEVINE,,,,,THOSE PUNKS IN STEVES VIDEO IN ELMS TRAILER PARK COULD HAVE ALOT OF FUN WITH THIER GUNS THEN,,,,SHOOT THE METAL OUT OF EACH OTHERS FRICKEN MOUTHS
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:01 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

The County Jail was built to be added on to. I think we need to add on to the jail, we let too many people go because of over crowding.
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
rapunzel

The jail was supposed to have two floors added above. They waited too long to structurally do that now. There is a parking lot across the street behind the jail that they could build on and connect.

Jail space is the No 1 issue.
Though most in the jail have a fifth grade education so educating young people before they become criminals is also a priority.

RAP
Post Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:17 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: