FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Goodbye good riddence.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
quote:
pan8 schreef:
Lots of poor "white trash" make home among the appalachian mountians. Seems to me once I read that more poor white trash were the victims of lynching than blacks. Wish I could remember where I read that.

All that said, if you do the crime then you better be able to do the time.

Pan8

Or run for president like the last three drug criminals. Maybe we should arrest them for illegal drug posession and usage so we can really have "fairness" in the system.

I am on board with that idea. Clean house and get a true leader into the white house and while we are at it lets clear out both houses of congress. I think it is time for the people to take their country back but alas, I don't see that happening any time soon. Sad

Pan8
Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:58 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

yo dave, i'd make his/her racist attitude well known. earth does not need idiots like that with any power.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:45 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Name hints

Basketball dad
Namesake wrote the Three Musketeers - also, alternating current
Bottled water & baking bread

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
pan8 schreef:

I am on board with that idea. Clean house and get a true leader into the white house and while we are at it lets clear out both houses of congress. I think it is time for the people to take their country back but alas, I don't see that happening any time soon. Sad

Pan8

I'd probably leave Ron Paul. He's about the only one that even supports the constitution.
Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:16 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
quote:
pan8 schreef:

Pan8

I'd probably leave Ron Paul. He's about the only one that even supports the constitution.

Is Ron Paul not a Libertarian? Libertarians take the constitution for the written word and do not try and pervert it to suit their needs as the demo-publicans do.

Pan8
Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:22 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

Obviously this guy probably deserved to have his head blown or a few/lot of gun shot wounds to the chest but we do need to reform the racist criminal justice system in America.

Poor black people do seem like they are smart enough to know that the criminal justice system is set up to screw them over.

What? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:35 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

OH YA the man is always out to screw that blackman over. Friggin morons dont do the crime dont do the time. Drivebys, drug dealin, pimpin, whorein, armed stickups, purse snatchins, shootins, gansta rappin you name it yup they sure be gettin the short end of the stick.

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:55 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing dave, that duds a frakkin idiot!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
pan8 schreef:
quote:
Adam schreef:
quote:
pan8 schreef:

Pan8

Is Ron Paul not a Libertarian? Libertarians take the constitution for the written word and do not try and pervert it to suit their needs as the demo-publicans do.

Pan8

He was a libertarian nominee for president and ran for the Republican nomination.
Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:10 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
seek4truth schreef:
Obviously this guy probably deserved to have his head blown or a few/lot of gun shot wounds to the chest but we do need to reform the racist criminal justice system in America.

Poor black people do seem like they are smart enough to know that the criminal justice system is set up to screw them over.

What? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's a known fact that blacks are targeted possibly because they are poorer and live in cites but the drug war does produce racist outcomes.

Unlike the affluent white community it seems like the black community is more aware of the problems with our criminal justice system.
Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:13 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
OH YA the man is always out to screw that blackman over. Friggin morons dont do the crime dont do the time. Drivebys, drug dealin, pimpin, whorein, armed stickups, purse snatchins, shootins, gansta rappin you name it yup they sure be gettin the short end of the stick.

Yeah so why don't we throw people like Bush Clinton and Obama in jail for their drug crimes instead of having unconvicted criminals running our country? Obama even admited he inhaled and then won the election and like a typical elitist wants people punished for the same illegal activity he got away with after flaunting it.

Blacks do tend to be poorer so it makes sense they would get screwed over more. If you can't afford the fees to your master (government) it's an almost automatic probation violation and tickets if you get pulled over for not having the money to pay all the state fees.

Link

Link

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Take a quick check to see whos commiting the majority of violent crimes in the Flint area. Your saying the cops are targeting them because they are black??? Id say they are being targeted cause they are commiting criminal acts. Rolling Eyes

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Yo bubba, you got any of dem thar mexicans in Flint? Bunch o' freaggean wetbacks ifen yo'all askin me!!

Pan8
Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:39 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

ha ha ha...hiding in the boonies spittin venom. Laughing Laughing Laughing
if only things were that simple. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:42 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Take a quick check to see whos commiting the majority of violent crimes in the Flint area. Your saying the cops are targeting them because they are black??? Id say they are being targeted cause they are commiting criminal acts. Rolling Eyes

Right the "justice system" probalby gets it right 70-90% of the time but that 10 or 20% can be very costly.

Drugs for example are also prevalent in the white community minus the arrest rate.
Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: