FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: MOVIE AUDITIONS W/ LYON PRODUCTIONS
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

I'm right here! Did someone call? Okay, a couple of things.

First, I'll be out to audition as well. It should be fun. Fourth film for me, and the third if you count the ones where it actually makes it to the big screen.

Second - yes, Rusty you are a whore. That's a well-known fact. But a funny whore who has received numerous emails through my award-winning Comedy On Tap's email box. Some of them were even good! All the regular cast and crew members thought you were great (see, you fool some people). Nice seeing you at Stephanie's b-day party, too. Also, you mean you did my show for free? Then I'd like the blank check back that I handed you.

Third and finally, I'd right here, Andi! After doing countless plays, several television shows, many stand-up gigs, and other exciting things, I'm back in town! Tracy, our Lunch lady, made it out to my last play here, but I failed to see you. Even Ryan didn't support the arts with plenty of notice on that one!

quote:
rusty schreef:
I plan on auditioning. I'm unemployed, and a whore. I'll do damn near anything for money.

Hell, I even do Mark Bonto's show for free!

quote:
andi03 schreef:
Where IS that guy!? Keep strong Rusty...

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

***Tracy, our Lunch lady, made it out to my last play here, but I failed to see you.****

<hitting head on keyboard> I know, I hang my head in shame...oy.
Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Don't hang it too low, my dear. There should be many others. Even hubby might like them.

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Well, then Mr. Bontommm...whatever, we need to get me back on the show soon! And you'll never get you blank check back! I just ran out and cashed it!

How come it had Ted Valley's signature on it?

Steph's party was fun!

And you can see MY smiling fat Irish face on the Bower stage come the end of April in Flint Community Players version of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way To The Forum!
Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:41 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Your a Whore?

quote:
rusty schreef:
Well, then Mr. Bontommm...whatever, we need to get me back on the show soon! And you'll never get you blank check back! I just ran out and cashed it!

Steph's party was fun!

And you can see MY smiling fat Irish face on the Bower stage come the end of April in Flint Community Players version of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way To The Forum!

Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Next play I do for Ted I'll mention that to him. Which should be soon and often! You want to be back on my show soon, Rusty, and they want you back on soon. It's a good match.

Yes, Ryan, he's a whore because he'll do any kind of medium. Mine in particular, since it is seen in cable television markets across the country! That means he may be seen and offered a job somewhere else. He likes that. Ryan, you still haven't explained why you didn't see me last month in the most hilarious play in the area this year "Bathroom Humor". Boy, that's the last time I appear in a movie you support (no wait - you're in this one and I hope to be)!

quote:
rusty schreef:

Steph's party was fun!

Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:10 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

CASTING CALL FOR MOVE SHOOTING IN FLINT (FLINT)

Reply to: Brad@GeneseeCountyPatriots.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-01, 3:22AM EST

LYON PRODUCTIONS
Feature Film
MINOR LEAGUE, a Football Story

OPEN CASTING CALL
Saturday, March 14
11 AM - 6 PM

Located at the
ALL STAR SPORTS BAR
4312 DORT HIGHWAY
FLINT, MI

Minor League
a football story
(working title)

Synopsis: In the world of Minor League Football, there is no big
TV deals, no million dollar contracts, but there sure is a lot of
laughs in Flint. Laugh and cry as you follow a team full of
characters who get their second chance at playing America's
favorite sport for a not so great team. Follow your home town
heroes and their new coach as they embark on a campaign to
turn around the fortunes of a down on its luck franchise and give
it just what the team gave them, a second chance!

Minor League features such attached talent as
COACH WHISTLER - Robert Miano (Donnie Brasco/Dungeons & Dragons/General Hopsital)
COACH HOGSWORTH - Wayne Hardnett aka Bone Crusher (Rap Artist/ATL)
GRANT HILLTOWER - Scott Schwartz (Ocean's 11,12,13/Starsky & Hutch/The Scorpion King)
WRESTLER - Ernest Miller (WWE/WCW/Golden Globe winning The Wrestler)
BRAD SMITH - Brad Lyon (All's Faire In Love/American Virgin/Tooth Fairy)
STRIPPER CHEERLEADER - Angelique Morgan (Playboy/VH1's Rock of Love/Charm School)
THE ANNOUNCER - Gary Garver (Howard Stern/Reality Horror Night/Exscape TV)
TONY HOUSER - Tony Stef'Ano (All's Faire In Love/X-Men 3/Charlie's Angels)
JOEY JUGS - Jason Sutton (Fraternity House)
JOEY # 2 - Jon Alderman (All's Faire In Love)
BARTENDER - Johnny Lechner - (Fraternity House/David Letterman)
SMALLS - Tiny Iron - (UK Star)
EXPANSION PLAYER - Big Spence - (The Prankster/Four Christmases/Californication)

THIS IS AN OPEN CASTING CALL FOR THE FEATURE FILM MINOR LEAGUE, A FOOTBALL STORY.

This is a SAG Ultra Low Budget production which enables us to seek both Union and Non-Union actors. We are seeking to fill several remaining roles including 3 primary principal roles. All principal roles are compensated though please understand this is limited based on our budget. Currently, extras are not compensated or are on a limited comensation structure.

You may email us with your resume, headshots, and an available reel if you have one to the provided email address above.

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:07 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: