FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: RUSH LIMBAUGH (IDIOT)

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

rush limbaugh suffers from idiocy, mental deficiency, stupidity, imbecility. As a result of sever (idiopathy) a disease who's cause is unknown. He should seek re-treatment immediately. This man is living in the belly of the beast. This drug crazed convicted/criminal oxycotin ingester is a danger to himself as well as others who listen to his rants of hate and division. When he states he "hopes President Obama fails," and plays songs like "the magic negro". What he really is saying to the world is he is racists and may belong to some underground communitst hate group. Limbaugh should examine his DNA he will find that he and everyone else on this planet's orgin/ancestry is African. Science tells us that Africa is the cradle of all civilization. At this time limbaugh's very being lives in the "other America. That America has a daily ugliness about it that transforms the buoyancy of hope into the fatigue of despair. He should use his skills and opportunity on radio to uplift humanity instead of negative destruction. Rush with your disease you must have forgotten that on November 4, 2009 American went to the polls and elected Barack Obama President of the United States of America. Overwhelmingly tens of millions of those votes came from people other than minorities. Get over it Rush.
Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:44 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: