FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Coulter out
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Who you talking about Don Williamson? or Dan Kildee?

quote:
twotap schreef:
Yup we are up against someone with the uncanny ability to predict the future, clarify the past and tell us with extreme detail what occured in places he has never been. Face it Dave you are stupid im stupid and hes not. Laughing

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Gumby schreef:
Source please Adam. Otherwise I call bullshit. You can't just make up stuff and expect thinking people to believe it.

http://www.nrapublications.org/oj/nobullets.html

" At the time, Obama was a state senator in Illinois, where he supported increasing federal excise taxes on guns and ammunition by 500 percent"

"Back in 1974, Kennedy knew that banning ammunition would have the same practical effect as banning guns. On the floor of the Senate, Kennedy said that the “manufacture and sale of handguns should be terminated” and that “existing handguns should be acquired by states.” And toward that end, he urged passage of his amendment to “require the registration of every civilian-owned handgun in America,” to “establish and maintain a nationwide system to license every American who owns a handgun,” and “to reduce the number of handguns in civilian ownership, by outlawing . . . all handguns except those intended for sporting purposes.”
But, Kennedy added, “if [banning handguns] is not feasible we may be obliged to place strict bans on the production and distribution of ammunition. No bullets, no shooting.”

http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?id=244

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=3663

Obama might not even need to get his hands dirty on this one as it appears the states are marching on to go after ammunition with or without him.
Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:20 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Gumby schreef:
Adam,

quote:
You don't believe in protecting yourself or your loved ones?

I do not even know how to respond to your stupidity after that query. You know there are ways to protect your self out side of using a gun? I for one, don't put myself of situations where a gun is needed. I would not want to live with the fact that I took a human life over some material bullshit that I can live without.

I am not Dave Star who wrote that but Dave lives in the killing zone area of Flint. Dave could be much safer if he turned tail and ran out of here like so many people but it's probably cehaper him for him to stay and carry the guns. Who knows perhaps if his aim is good perhaps he could save someone from getting gunned down.

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Gumby schreef:
I for one, don't put myself of situations where a gun is needed.

You mean like this old lady did?

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:29 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
quote:
Gumby schreef:
Adam,

quote:
You don't believe in protecting yourself or your loved ones?

I do not even know how to respond to your stupidity after that query. You know there are ways to protect your self out side of using a gun? I for one, don't put myself of situations where a gun is needed. I would not want to live with the fact that I took a human life over some material bullshit that I can live without.

I am not Dave Star who wrote that but Dave lives in the killing zone area of Flint. Dave could be much safer if he turned tail and ran out of here like so many people but it's probably cehaper him for him to stay and carry the guns. Who knows perhaps if his aim is good perhaps he could save someone from getting gunned down.

You can run away from a problem, or you can stay & try to make things better. I let my wife decide, & she said: "I will not be driven from my home". We've got great neighbors who care about others & work to help each other. Why leave?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: