FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Headline on The Committee to Stop Corrupt Government website
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
she47 schreef:
Bossman Rick hetherington is wrong!
A Pac was needed for the Committee because of the money spent to inflence an election. A recall movement can't be a 501(c)4. Just hope the building was not donated by a corporation.
So Eason is taking the baton from Harris.

Technically, there was no ballot question to influence. Now that there is a ballot question, a PAC is probably needed.
Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:37 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
she47 schreef:
Any Pac registered on the couynty level can be found in the Clerks office on the second Floor. State Pacs can be found on the Secretary of State web site.

How does this answer help me out understanding WHY Don's PAC cannot be held responsible when I initiated a question pertaining to some numbers that I need to verify as to whom has donated? Supplied e-mail, full name, snail mail address, phone number and the like via his website, yet no response.

You sound like you know what's going on, can you ask him for me?

I didn't know that you could find PAC committee numbers at the county level...I need the numbers to be construed as an "expedient constituent". I don't have time to waste and neither do the workers. Thanks for the information.
Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:03 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

Apparently I gave She47's investigative abilities too much credit. During the collection of the signatures necessary to place the recall language on the ballot, there was no election to influence. Now there is. Thus, now there is a PAC. It's simple governmental process. Go back and read the journal article about the commitee. You'll see the "politically savvy" part. If you bothered to learn the ins and outs of the political game you may have a better chance of coming out on top. :wink:
Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:36 pm 
she47
F L I N T O I D

Bossman Elig wanted me to ask if you still had the Oakley glasses and cowboy boots.
Post Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:19 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

Connie, er I mean she47, I don't know who elig is, I have never had a pair of Oakley sunglasses and I have four pair of cowboy boots(all with receipts). It's time to quit spreading these slanderous accusations that have no validity or corroboration. Maybe you should explain how your cocaine dealing brothers body shop gets city business without the appropriate bidding process.(Isn't that where Dicks' Charger was rushed off to so no one would see it smashed up).
Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 am 
she47
F L I N T O I D

I am not Connie but I read her letter to the Flint Journal
Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

While you are posting she47 did you ever talk to the Don and ask him why he didn't give me the committee number to the PAC? It would be very nice if you could do that for me.

Instead of playing the passive aggressive forum games, just tell bossman who you are....your wasting the webmaster's bandwidth....let's get this over with.
Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:22 am 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

It's ok andi03, she doesn't have to tell me who she is. She apparently thinks she knows who I am though. Unfortunately she hasn't done enough thorough investigating to figure out that "The Don's" administration will say anything in an effort to discredit and silence the people who tell the truth about the inappropriate activities being conducted in and around city hall. I have witnessed a lot of "good ole' boy" activity in my life, but never to the extent this administration employs it. It's unfortunate that she47 would decide that someone's unsubstantiated smear campaign is worthy of repeating, but choose to ignore the glaring examples of corruption that people are attempting to reveal in "The Don's" regime. Oh well, as you say andi03...."oy".
Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:44 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

Shocked Shocked whoa Shocked Shocked

Shocked slowly stepping aside Shocked

this is all too bad. i wanted to work for the
mayor but alas, was overlooked. from what i'm
reading here, i guess it was a blessing in disguise!

i do however remain hopeful for the current administration Cool
Post Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:35 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

Are you for real???? The current adminstration is a joke! The sooner we recall "The Don" the better off we"ll be. This guy is a bafoon and the police chief is even worse. Vote February 24, 2008, RECALL THE DON!!!!
Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:08 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

well....uhhh.....i.....uhhhh.......pass. Crying or Very sad Shocked
Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:32 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: