FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ryan Eashoo for Mayor!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
I was explaining that you don't have to be born in a city/state to necessarily be a good leader and that I think it's funny how you focus on minor stuff like spelling and residency instead of the serious issues. lol means laugh out loud if you aren't familiar with the jargon.

Yeah, I get "LOL".

I just think you could do a better job of communicating your thoughts if you were more careful with spelling and word choices. You were really babbling back there.
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:11 am 
kaypurdue

I just moved into the city last month. How long do I have to live here before I can run for mayor? Laughing

Oh, yeah... I can read, write and spell, too. Laughing
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:18 am 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
kaypurdue schreef:
I just moved into the city last month. How long do I have to live here before I can run for mayor? Laughing

30 days prior to an election and I don't think your qualifications matter here in Flint.
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
kaypurdue

quote:
Josh Freeman schreef:
quote:
kaypurdue schreef:

30 days prior to an election and I don't think your qualifications matter here in Flint.

No qualifications? Sweet Super

Has Flint ever had a female mayor?
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:56 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

Not yet.
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Kevin McKague schreef:

I just think you could do a better job of communicating your thoughts if you were more careful with spelling and word choices. You were really babbling back there.

I should proofread a little more but I think I already spend too much time on here as it is. I don't have one of those jobs like Stanley will have where you mainly only vote on stuff 3 days a week with great full time pay and great benefits.
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:49 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
kaypurdue schreef:

What ward are you in? Tamara Edwards ranlast time.
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:55 pm 
kaypurdue

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
quote:
kaypurdue schreef:

What ward are you in? Tamara Edwards ranlast time.

Fifth, looks like... I live downtown. Court/Grand Traverse area. I had to look it up because I'm still a newbie... LOL.

Soooo... we've had nothing but men running the city since its existence? And look where it is now?? Wink Laughing
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:31 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

You're in Carolyn Sims ward. Do you have comcast/watch the meetings on 17?

We did pretty well when Republican men ran Flint.
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:35 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

lol Steve I think being Mayor of Flint Michigan would be the best job in the world. You have so much oppurtunity to so much good and improve so many people's lifes. I mean i would be cleaning this place up and constantly working.. I am not seeking the mayors seat since it is already filled and feel recalling the mayor now would be a divisive waste of time, money and energy.

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
Ryan Eashoo for Mayor! I would pay to see that!lol

Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

There is no time period you have to live in the city for in order to run for Mayor! With that said "Welcome to Flint Michigan"...

quote:
kaypurdue schreef:

Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

EASHOO FOR MAYOR??
Where do I send the check?

Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:28 pm 
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
I am not seeking the mayors seat since it is already filled and feel recalling the mayor now would be a divisive waste of time, money and energy.

(bold removed as inflated sense of self worth/yelling is silly in text)

The fact that you feel removing Williamson before he does anymore damage is wrong disqualifies you from being worthy as mayor.

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:34 am 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

I agree Rushmore Ryan Eashoo and Dayne are both not qualified nor worthy. We need Alex Harris,AC Dumas or Eric Mays.

quote:
Rushmoore schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
I am not seeking the mayors seat since it is already filled and feel recalling the mayor now would be a divisive waste of time, money and energy.

(bold removed as inflated sense of self worth/yelling is silly in text)

The fact that you feel removing Williamson before he does anymore damage is wrong disqualifies you from being worthy as mayor.
Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:18 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
LakeWoman50 schreef:
I agree Rushmore Ryan Eashoo and Dayne are both not qualified nor worthy. We need Alex Harris,AC Dumas or Eric Mays.

Surely you jest!

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: