FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Rickey Hampton is an idiot

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

Not to mention a hack.

http://www.mlive.com/flintjournal/voices/index.ssf/2008/09/recall_of_mayor_don_williamson.html

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:13 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

So Mr Hampton is an is an idiot because he does not agree with you? LOL

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

No, he is an idiot because he is writing articles without a single shred of factual basis and writing articles without bothering to do research. Also, his articles are written in an inconsistent manner and reflect more than one writing style, that usually indicates someone who is passing off the writing of others as his own.

Any other questions?

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:14 pm 
Atlas Smirked
F L I N T O I D

Yeah, I have a question. So, if I understand you correctly, this writer is an idiot because he doesn't support his points, but you can post a link, say he's an idiot, don't give any specific examples of your own to show where his logic is flawed, and this, to you, is a legitimate point? BTW, I haven't read the article, and nothing you've said has persuaded me to do so.
Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:48 pm 
Atlas Smirked
F L I N T O I D

I have another question Mr. Jacob Smith "yeah THAT Jacob Smith". . . Who is Jacob Smith?
Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:52 pm 
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

If you had bothered to RTFA you would have read all my reasons I felt he was wrong. Josh Freeman also did a rather decent job of ripping him apart.

Commenting on an article that you did not read is pointless, commenting on a comment attributed to me without reading the article or the source is also pointless. I know who Jacob Smith is, perhaps you could consider google, or I will be glad to accept paypal if you want me to do the research for you.

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:19 pm 
Atlas Smirked
F L I N T O I D

Reading the article isn't going to help me understand why YOU think Mr. Hampton is an idiot. You have yet to support any point. Why would I be interested in googling your name? You are pretty presumptuous to assume that; your name is recognizable; Your words inspire me to research who you are, or that you could simply drop in and call somebody stupid without supporting your assertion with facts or quotes. Maybe if you had, I would feel the need to RTFA.
Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:41 pm 
Atlas Smirked
F L I N T O I D

Let me put it another way. You say Mr. Hampton's article lacks facts. Oh really? Why not quote something he said you feel he misrepresented, and cite your case, demonstrate where he is incorrect. You say his writing style changes, showing he is probably passing on somebody else's point of view. Could you show us how you came to this conclusion, because it kinda sounds like you just pulled that one out of your butt. So far, you're kinda like a car salesman that barges into a room and says "Don't buy that guy's car, it's a piece of shiv, buy mine!". Then you leave the room without telling me what's wrong with the other guy's car, or even what kind of car YOU'RE selling! Maybe I'm not even in the used car market, but if you take the time to close the sale, it might turn out I agree with you! So far, no sale.
Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:05 pm 
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

If you are incapable of reading the source material then I am not going to spoon feed you.

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:25 am 
Atlas Smirked
F L I N T O I D

Clearly not incapable, just not interested. Does the fact that you still haven't explained why Mr, Hampton's column is flawed mean you don't know? Atlas Smirked a.k.a. Pierre Marquette
Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:37 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: