FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Its strictly taboo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
kryskattan schreef:

So where is everyone getting info on this devil lady in Africa? Did she actually commit a crime? Was it proven? Did she even believe in the devil?

Seriously who seeks out children and sacrifices them these days? Witches? Where? I met a 9 year old kid in Costa Rica who was convinced that there were devils and demons in the jungle where he lived, and if he wasn't in the house by 9 o'clock they would be after him. He told me about how they almost got him one night. So hm... makes me think about witches: bedtime stories to scare kids into obedience? Or people to blame when bad stuff happens? because Christians could never ever be a part of bad stuff happening...

Three factors convinced the Muthees of her powers. First, the top government and business leaders visited her continually, afraid to do anything without her approval. The keyword: fear. Second, at least once a month, someone would die in a horrible traffic accident on the dusty little road right in front of her divination house, called Emmanuel Clinic – though it wasn't a clinic and had nothing to do with Emmanuel, the Christ.

Third, she would come by the Muthee's little church room at night and do her rigamajig, leaving ashes and cock feathers in the street. At times, the struggling congregation of a few dozen were so demoralized that their singing would die out mid-song!

A few days later, it happened. After yet another "accident" at the clinic (three teenagers killed), the townsfolk rioted. "Stone her!" they cried. The police were called and barged into the clinic. Just past the reception room, they were startled to find themselves face to fang with a huge python. They pulled their revolvers and blew it to smithereens. "

http://www.forerunner.com/champion/X0038.html

Here's something that may really offend the atheists and satanic sympathizers.

http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/category/moral-values/

Thank you, Jesus. Let’s all pray. Let’s pray for Sarah. Hallelujah! Come on, hold your hands up and raise them. Hold them and raise them up here! Come on, talk to God about this woman! Come on, talk to God about this woman we declare favor from today. We say favor, favor, favor! We say praise my God! We say grace to be rained upon her in the name of Jesus. My God, you make your judgement, you make room. You make ways in the desert, and I’m asking you today, we are asking you as the body of Christ in this valley, make a way for Sarah, even in the [inaudible]. Make her way my God. Bring finances her way, even in the campaign in the name of Jesus, and above all give her the personnel, give her men and women that will back her up in the name of Jesus. We want righteousness in this state. We want righteousness in this nation. Because you say [inaudible] in the name of Jesus. Our Father, use her to turn this nation the other way around. Use her to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to the fathers so that the curse that has been there long can be broken. In the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you today. We come in the hindrance of the enemy, standing in her way to there. In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus! Every form of witchcraft, it will be rebuked in the name of Jesus. Father, make her way now. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:41 am 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

Wow, Adam. You never cease to amaze with your simple mind.

A "satan worshiper" was chased from town, and that is what turned it around? Really? One satan worshiper made the entire town drink and kill? What a powerful woman!

See, the hard part is proving that this woman, with her Satanic powers, was causing car accidents and stopping the music, just by praying to the devil and burning incense. You can believe anything you want, but when it comes to provoking riots, Pastor Muthee seems to have been pretty darn effective, too.

In them meantime, he preached "violent" spirituality, that the church needs to be involved in the economy, and banking, and government, not just to make things better, but to violently confront the "evil" and "witchcraft" in our government and economy.

Like I said, you can believe what you want. Blame Wall Street's crisis on witches and have a prayer vigil to drive the satan out. I prefer regulations and oversight.
Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:13 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

I admit my "simple mind" may be biased towards a Christian perspective from people on the ground instead of flaming anti-christian liberals like you and Keith.

Did you miss the part that talked about the political leaders coming to her?

According to the story I read it was the police who took part in the violent killing of the snake.

The violent spirituality thing made me laugh. God forbid we should have some "violent" Christians in power that might actually have compassion for people.
Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:05 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

Link
Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:18 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: