FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Its strictly taboo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Possibly but thankfully there's also child protective services that would hopefully be succesful in preventing them from "receiving donations".

I believe religious bigotry is when you chase someone out of their home town for being a witch. Or when you celebrate people who chase other religions out of town by calling them a witch.

Sarah is stunning. Simply stunning.

Check out her interview with Katie Couric. And tell me what the hell this means:

quote:

COURIC: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials?

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our next door neighbors are foreign countries. they're in the state that i am the executive of. And there in Russia --

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We do -- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia -- as Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go?

It's Alaska, It's right over the border. It is from Alaska, that we send those out to make sure an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.

Seriously, if you would like to have a woman who is in awe that world leaders FLY OVER become a heartbeat from the presidency, than you deserve her.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:12 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
quote:
andi03 schreef:
There is a definite difference to Paganism and Satan worship. Have you read the Wiccan Creed?

I don't think the "witch" in Kenya was following the Wiccan Creed.

And I don't think that this "pastor" was practicing what was taught in the Sermon on the Mount, either.

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:15 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Well hell then, Mello, we have Canada!!! One hour away!!! Let's run for VP....oy.

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:17 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mellow D schreef:

quote:
Possibly but thankfully there's also child protective services that would hopefully be succesful in preventing them from "receiving donations".

I believe religious bigotry is when you chase someone out of their home town for being a witch. Or when you celebrate people who chase other religions out of town by calling them a witch.

Sarah is stunning. Simply stunning.

Seriously, if you would like to have a woman who is in awe that world leaders FLY OVER become a heartbeat from the presidency, than you deserve her.

If you want to move next door and practice Satanic worship go ahead but your snake/s might wind up dead.

If someone is effectively practicing Satanic worhip and receiving interventions what the hell our you supposed to do? Just hand over your children. From the way the storyline goes this woman was a main driver in the killings.

If I was mayor yeah I might go on a witch hunt for people that enjoy seeing negro blood spilled all over the north end or at the very least prevent it from happening.

Perhaps we do need someone like Sarah to stop the human sacrifice in the north end that some in Flint don't mind seeing.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:21 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Dude, what are you trying to communicate?!

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:24 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
quote:
andi03 schreef:
There is a definite difference to Paganism and Satan worship. Have you read the Wiccan Creed?

I don't think the "witch" in Kenya was following the Wiccan Creed.

And I don't think that this "pastor" was practicing what was taught in the Sermon on the Mount, either.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/dem_bibl.htm
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:26 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

funny, I was going to refer YOU to that site. Smile

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:26 pm 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

On a serious note, if we elect Palin VP and she has to move to Arlington, won't that effectively remove all of her foreign policy expertise as her hawk's eye view of Russia will no longer be in effect?

Also, if she is in Washington, who is going to be in charge of watching Russia?
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:00 pm 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

LOL !!! Adam wants to go on a witch hunt. Halloween is coming, son.

I tolerate religion until it shows up at my door with torches, wanting to burn me at the stake for burning incense and reading fortunes.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:01 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Merry Meet...Smile

I love the smell of Dragon's Blood and Nag Champi. (sp) I only play go fish with tarot cards. Smile

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:14 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mellow D schreef:

I tolerate religion until it shows up at my door with torches, wanting to burn me at the stake for burning incense and reading fortunes.

I tolerate witches until they advocate/practice chld sacrifice or seek the destruction/death of Christians. This lady doesn't appear to be some "harmless wiccan".

There's a difference between a Salem witch hunt and a Satanic worshiper that wants you dead and is willing to promote/seek your death and destruction.

In case you missed it this guy turned a city around and this lady wanted the death and destruction to continue. Even if I was an atheist I think i might pick the Christian side instead of the lady that wanted the rapes and murderers to continue.

To top it off you're more worried about a stupid snake than the lives this woman apparently cost.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:46 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well lets not forget this "religion" subsidized by millions of our tax dollars. And of course according to the libs its never enough always more is needed. I wonder if Baracko ever hmmm might be worth looking into. As far as witches I guess you never saw the Hollywood flick Practical Magic now those were some hot witches, well at least the two young ones.
http://www.npr.org/programs/re/archivesdate/2004/feb/voodoo/
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:20 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

The town was filled with superstition. If you think a Satan worshiper cast a spell on you, then of course bad things will happen. They, the Christians, were scared because it didn't meld with their beliefs.

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:08 pm 
kryskattan
F L I N T O I D

Last edited by kryskattan on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:50 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
They, the Christians, were scared because it didn't meld with their beliefs.

Yeah those "scared" Christians. SO you think they should have just held prayer vigils like here in Flint to make them feel safer instead of driving out the main promoter of crime and making them safer.
Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:15 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: