FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Its strictly taboo
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

Link

Too Sexy

Those fingers in my hair
That sly come hither stare
That strips my conscience bare
Its witchcraft

And Ive got no defense for it
The heat is too intense for it
What good would common sense for it do

cause its witchcraft, wicked witchcraft
And although, I know, its strictly taboo

When you arouse the need in me
My heart says yes indeed in me
Proceed with what your leading me to

Its such an ancient pitch
But one I wouldnt switch
cause theres no nicer witch than you

Link
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:26 am 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mellow D schreef:

Link

Exorcism has pretty much always been practiced if you follow Christian history from biblical times to our present day.

The Exorcist is based on a true story.

Perhaps you should go tell those people at the prayer vigils in the North end how stupid how stupid they are. Although it may seem different than an exorcism a prayer vigil is also a religious ceremony.

On another note we do need to worry more about America and less about places like Kenya and Israel.

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:49 am 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

Mello

Here's another religion you might consider demented.

Link
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

This is more than what she does on Sunday. These beliefs, disguised as religion, are political. They have policy implications.

She believes that a witchhunter (literally) who laid hands on her is part of the reason that she became governor. His persecution of a woman resulted in her house being raided and someone shooting a snake that they believed was a demon. That is violent, real-world fallout of spiritual beliefs. If the north end though that their kids would break into houses and start shooting because of their political beliefs, I bet they'd question the church and pastor, too.

Sarah's church believes that Alaska is the last days location during The Rapture. Tell me that that won't have policy implications.

They also believe that spiritual "violence" is a tool for lowering crime statistics. Yeeee-ikes!

Blowing this off as a private Sunday mornin' issue is a knee-jerk reaction. Are you thinking about these people, or simply signing up for the team at all costs?
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:58 am 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

Adam, you are right. People were afraid of JFK because he was Catholic, too. But he was not attending a church that practiced exorcism. Sarah was hands-on blessed by a man who conducted a violent witch hunt, and two months ago she thanked him for his role in making her governor.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:01 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

You sure you want to bring up who attended what church and listened to what message for 20 years???

http://theobamafile.com/ObamaReligion.htm
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:09 pm 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

Yes!

Link

Upon watching this, I have changed my mind. Pastor Muthee should replace Palin as candidate. Or at least come to Flint, find our witch and drive them out.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:26 pm 
Atlas Smirked
F L I N T O I D

But Mellow D, she's a hockey mom, just like me!! I simply can't wait for the Vice-Presidential candidate's debate.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:55 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I wonder if there are any Covens in Alaska that are taking donations?

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:18 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mellow D schreef:
This is more than what she does on Sunday. These beliefs, disguised as religion, are political. They have policy implications.

She believes that a witchhunter (literally) who laid hands on her is part of the reason that she became governor. His persecution of a woman resulted in her house being raided and someone shooting a snake that they believed was a demon. That is violent, real-world fallout of spiritual beliefs. If the north end though that their kids would break into houses and start shooting because of their political beliefs, I bet they'd question the church and pastor, too.

Sarah's church believes that Alaska is the last days location during The Rapture. Tell me that that won't have policy implications.

They also believe that spiritual "violence" is a tool for lowering crime statistics. Yeeee-ikes!

Blowing this off as a private Sunday mornin' issue is a knee-jerk reaction. Are you thinking about these people, or simply signing up for the team at all costs?

Mello I know your upset about the poor snake in Kenya that lost it's life but it will be o.k.

Well if you think about Alaska might not be a bad place to head to in a worst case scenario. They have oil and food unlike Flint. Flint would literally probably not last two weeks without oil/gas.

Have you talked to the lady in Kenya that got driven out? Have you ever been to a satanic ceremony? I have not and don't have any plans too but not all witched and satan worshipers are role model citizens.

Perhaps you should volunteer to help some child rapists. They are also "hunted" in place like jails and neighborhoods here in America.

I'm currently undecided towards Sarah Palin although I'm leaning her way but I do not want McCain. I haven't seen any convincing evidence that Sara is a zionist neocon like Bush/McCain.

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:40 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

There is a definite difference to Paganism and Satan worship. Have you read the Wiccan Creed?

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:44 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mellow D schreef:
People were afraid of JFK because he was Catholic, too. But he was not attending a church that practiced exorcism. Sarah was hands-on blessed by a man who conducted a violent witch hunt, and two months ago she thanked him for his role in making her governor.

Only certain priests are allowed to do the exorcisms. The Catholic faith does believe in exorcism! It is a ceremony of the church but I think it requires the permission of a Bishop or perhaps even the Vatican to be performed.

So you're upset that she feels God may have had a role to play in her getting elected? Would that qualify as religious bigotry?

I realize the snake may have perished in the violence but it seems like you and Keith may be stretching things a bit.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:47 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
I wonder if there are any Covens in Alaska that are taking donations?

Possibly but thankfully there's also child protective services that would hopefully be succesful in preventing them from "receiving donations".
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:04 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
There is a definite difference to Paganism and Satan worship. Have you read the Wiccan Creed?

I don't think the "witch" in Kenya was following the Wiccan Creed.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:08 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mellow D schreef:
Yes!

Link

Upon watching this, I have changed my mind. Pastor Muthee should replace Palin as candidate. Or at least come to Flint, find our witch and drive them out.

Maybe "Pastor Steve" can help us out.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:11 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: