FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Palin's town charged women for rape exams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

But I thought you ladies were basing your votes on something other than abortion rights. Oops guess not.
Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:45 pm 
kryskattan
F L I N T O I D

Last edited by kryskattan on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:50 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Right I forgot, your definition of women's rights only has to do with what happens in or to her uterus. I keep forgetting that I am nothing more than a walking uterus. Sorry, my bad.

Actually that would be your definition of womens rights since its the one thats always brought up by you. While you are at it name for us some other "Womens rights" that Mccain and Palin are just waiting to deny you. Confused
Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:56 am 
Flintite
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:
Right I forgot, your definition of women's rights only has to do with what happens in or to her uterus. I keep forgetting that I am nothing more than a walking uterus. Sorry, my bad.

Actually that would be your definition of womens rights since its the one thats always brought up by you. While you are at it name for us some other "Womens rights" that Mccain and Palin are just waiting to deny you. Confused

How 'bout Equal Pay for Equal Work? The fact that women earn 77 cents for every dollar that a man earns doing the same work. And if you'd like a real life example of this occurrence, please reference the cover story of the Flint Journal on Sunday (09-21-08.) The article is titled THE GRASS CEILING.

PS... still waiting to hear where unbiased news come froms.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:17 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Flintite schreef:

How 'bout Equal Pay for Equal Work? The fact that women earn 77 cents for every dollar that a man earns doing the same work. And if you'd like a real life example of this occurrence, please reference the cover story of the Flint Journal on Sunday (09-21-08.) The article is titled THE GRASS CEILING.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_pay_for_women
"There have been studies published which have shown that once variables have been removed, pay for men and women with the same experience and education is virtually identical. This has highly advanced the argument that the pay disparity exists due to different choices and values that men and women consider in their careers - men routinely accept more dangerous and higher paying careers than women while women typically choose to devote a substantial amount of their career path time to families and parenting (mommy track). Similarly, men are more willing to travel or relocate, take less time off, and work more hours per week.[2]
Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:31 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Whew, I am glad that we got THAT figured out, I guess I can give Gloria Steinham a call and tell her that the equality wars are over, eh?

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:44 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:

I get most of mine from Drudge of course libs hate him cause he actually reports whats happening. I imagine you are more comfortable with Opperman. How about a quick list of companys who are paying female employees less than males for the same job.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 pm 
Flintite
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:

I get most of mine from Drudge of course libs hate him cause he actually reports whats happening. I imagine you are more comfortable with Opperman. How about a quick list of companys who are paying female employees less than males for the same job.

" Drudge is not a reporter, a journalist or a newsgatherer. He is, as he himself admits, simply a purvevor of gossip. "

Paul L. Friedman

Blumenthal v. Drudge and American Online, Inc.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Civil Action No. 97-1968
April 22, 1998
Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:43 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

That may be but most of the stuff I read on there is factual, happening and up to date. Of course every lib out there would shut him down as well as talk radio Fox news and any other news source that dares to expose them for what they are. By the way where do you get your news??
Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm 
federales1
F L I N T O I D

quote:
kryskattan schreef:
quote:
twotap schreef:
But I thought you ladies were basing your votes on something other than abortion rights. Oops guess not.

Whoa!! I had a really bad visualization regarding a walking uterus. Is uterus a Latin word or sumpin'?
Krystine, or whatever......
If you have the political ambitions that I think you have, you may want to refrain from posting blatant policy incongruities on the internet. Some jackass might save them.

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:26 am 
federales1
F L I N T O I D

quote:
kryskattan schreef:
quote:
twotap schreef:

Whoa!! I had a really bad visualization regarding a walking uterus. Is uterus a Latin word or sumpin'?
If you have the political ambitions that I think you have, you may want to refrain from posting blatant policy incongruities on the internet. Some jackass might save them.

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:29 am 
federales1
F L I N T O I D

quote:
kryskattan schreef:
quote:
twotap schreef:

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:30 am 
kryskattan
F L I N T O I D

Last edited by kryskattan on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Hey Kry.....do you want to run for office? Maybe we can both be strong walking uteri together. Smile

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:48 pm 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

Did you know that Obama's women staffers make about 7K less than the men...

McCain's women staffers enjoy a 3K pay advantage over the men....
Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:40 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: