FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Kay Kelly let go?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Amen Lunch Lady!!!!

quote:
lunchlady schreef:
Kay Kelly is a hard worker, she makes a difference. Who ever she decides to work for next will be the winner. Hey... She would make a great mayor...she really would. Smile

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Tegan schreef:
The grant is up for review, and now that she's no longer in the position, it will probably not be renewed. Of course, Don's answer for that is "I'll pay for it myself."

I'm sure he will pay for these projects himself.... just look at his track record... he paid the debt off himself, he is paving streets with his own money, he built a factory for the City, he is building 500 homes a year, he has lowered water and sewer rates.....everyone is under indictment by a grand jury.... geez... with a record like that how could you not believe him...
Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:24 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Shawn Chittle
F L I N T O I D

LOL Josh! 100% right on.

Here's the trick. Just ignore Wiliamson. Kay Kelly should just show up and work as normal. What is he going to do, call the cops? If so, call the media, film it, put it on Youtube. Get arrested for the cause! What are they going to charge her with? All of this will make it worse for him. Stand up. Fight. This will keep it in the press for a while.

Else, you have to do some kind of PR stunt in the park every few weeks to remind people, or else this will fade into memory within the week. People have a lot on their minds already.

That's how you beat people at their own game. Don't play their game. Play your own.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:42 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Personally, I figured Don couldn't take credit for it. So he got rid of her.
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

I have to agree with Ted on this one. Kay was doing the right things for the right reasons and not putting Con Williamson's name on everything.

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm 
Marko Rollo
F L I N T O I D

Out of curiosity, did the mayor give a reason for firing Kelly?
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: