FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Flint's war on sagging pants

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Chief Dicks announced that the Police will start enforcing the indecent exposure ordinance regarding people wearing pants below their butts. Comments here.
http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=3698633

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I wish they would inforce it when people walk down the middle of the street while pissing..[b] [/b]

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

amamzing....all the problems in that hell hole town and Dicks will be running around arresting kids with saggy pants. I can see the FPD running around with a ruler checking that no more the 2 inches of butt crack are showing.....AMAZING!
Whats next? Makine the streets safer? Getting the guns out of schools, holding parents accountable? That might be asking to much of the leaders of Flint. Whats that I smell? Its all those butt cracks in Flint.
Say no to crack? GET REAL FLINT! Youre fighting the wrong crack for gods sake.
Dont get me started!

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:48 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey Al we aint heard from ya in a while. Very Happy I believe this has been tried other places and the ACLU had a shitfit claiming the rights of the bangers was being violated. I imagine they are on their way to Flinttown as we speak.

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:23 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

This is further evidence that Flint's new "police chief" doesn't know the first thing about being a cop, let alone running the police department. What an idiot!
Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 pm 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

I myself don't allow my son to wear lowriders and I told him if he ever did I would make him wear rainbow colored suspenders to hold his pants up.

I can see them enforceing a dress code in school but are Flint police really gonna drive around citing kids and tell them to pull their pants up? How funny.

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:31 pm 
Smakutus
F L I N T O I D

The thing is when I see guys wearing their pants like that they either also have on a large t-shirt that hangs down low so you can't see anything other then their panted dragging the ground, or they're wearing ugly boxer shorts. As long as they're not breaking any "real" laws, who cares if they look dumb wearing them that way? (Well other than Super Chief Dicks.. He is Super Chief right?)

Jeff
Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:08 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Pants hanging way down should make foot chases easier.

Just don't mess with micro-mini skirts!

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Public D
F L I N T O I D

Here's some advise for all Flint citizens:

Whenever you see a police officer, stop, turn around, and show him or her that your backside is up to code.

http://www.hr676.org

http://www.pnhp.org/publications/the_national_health_insurance_bill_hr_676.php
Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:37 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ill betcha these guys could tell ya.

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:43 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: