FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: OBAMA COMES TO FLINT!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
hmmm
F L I N T O I D

Ryan name one politician, just 1, who hasn't "flipped flopped"?? Be careful now, and don't include any times you yourself may have done it.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:11 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I hope you're not holding your breath waiting for an answer. A blue complexion isn't very healthy. Laughing

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
hmmm schreef:
Ryan name one politician, just 1, who hasn't "flipped flopped"?? Be careful now, and don't include any times you yourself may have done it.

Didn't you vote to demolish Manning St Ryan?

I've been pretty consistent. 20+ years ago I may have had some pro-choice leanings and I was a Jesse Jackson supporter but that was when I was 4 years old and may have started Republican leanings then so I think I can be forgiven for that one. I turned forever solidly Republican when I was 8. The elementary school bus appeared to be heavily leanings towards the democrats but then a short and fiesty Republican girl about 10 years old threw it down. The young dems were claiming the Republicans were the party for the rich and arguing against Bush and appeared to be winning but then the 10 year old Republican girl threw it down and said something like well I don't want to be poor and my family is not poor. We need someone who cares about my families who are not poor. By then I was pro-life so and that solidified my Republican leanings.

On another note parents should probably watch out for their children's natural tendencies. I remember trying to pursuade my dad who I knew was a solid democrat that he should vote for Jesse Jackson in the primary at the age of 4.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:05 am 
WillDavison
F L I N T O I D

quote:
strattonsigns schreef:
Gonna take credit for a bill that was originally introduced in 2005?

I don't see why not, since he was elected in '04 and sworn in in jan '05 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_obama
Post Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:04 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: