FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Another dangerous felon off the street
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Its still better than using a pissy little no1 pencil.

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:50 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Well, I guess "urine" like Flint on that one!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I believe urinalisis is spot on.

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:35 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Depends on weather or not you miss. Either way, it's a sticky situation.

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:41 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

If it does get sticky ya probably fooled around with it a little too long. Shocked

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:57 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

It gets sticky no matter who fools around with it. Wait a minute, we've got way off crap...er..ah..track. Shocked Laughing

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:52 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I forgot what we were talking about. Confused Steaknives,pencils, crap, urine and fooling around. I hope the Moderator aint moderating this thread. Shocked

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:07 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

You forgot "schools" and "fundraising." Also, I think "sticky" was in there a couple of times, too. Dancing

The Moderator? Naw, don't worry about him. Steve's a good guy and he loves COT. Which means he's used to seeing a lot of crap. But hey, make no mistake - it's the funniest crap there is!

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:15 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Yeah, Steve's a great guy but you'll have to admit you've been posting waaaay off the original topic "Another dangerous felon off the street." Smile

Maybe you missed his Announcement post
"As the moderator of this forum:" at
http://www.flinttalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=697
Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:17 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Your right and I was the one that started the topic. Bonto led me astray. Shocked

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:48 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Oh come on, twotap, we both got a little off course. I was simply adding a funny "twist" on it (but still within the topic)! You're right, though, 00SL2, we got away from the little girl with the steak knife.

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:05 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

"Another dangerous felon off the street" was twotap's title "twist" on the little girl with the steak knife. Laughing
Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:16 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Yes, and what a twist it was! Okay, I think we're all better off not saying "twist" and "knife" in the same sentence!

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:22 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Naw he is proably out drinking egg nog! Smile
quote:
twotap schreef:
I forgot what we were talking about. Confused Steaknives,pencils, crap, urine and fooling around. I hope the Moderator aint moderating this thread. Shocked

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
shintz62
F L I N T O I D

As a former Flint teacher, may I just point out that someone here is having a bad spell of weather and might better use "whether". Careful boys don't be mean. I'm a little old lady and I love all of you guys.
Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:43 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: