FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Lary Holland discusses Equal Parenting, House Bill 4564

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lary Holland discusses critical issues surrounding Equal Parenting, House Bill 4564 (HB4564), and Why Equal Custody hasn't happened yet with Studio 1714's Flint Talk / Flint Video Crew. Representative Brenda Clack is currently holding House Bill 4564 hostage, which will be discussed in upcoming shows. View the first of several discussions that are going to be released over the next several weeks regarding the Critical Issues surrounding the State of Michigan's policies over the family.

Link

"The more you learn about it the more you hate your State," Steve Brewer, co-host of Studio 1714's Show from the heart of Flint's beautiful East Side.

"What people don't understand is the Government doesn't create anything, doesn't create finances, it just takes them from someone else... to continue what they are doing is going to have much more of a human tragedy behind it." John Wilson, co-host.

It's the silence and indifference of the good people, led only by the vitriolic actions of our governments, that are harming our children. Join with me to help change what is happening to our nation's children. Let's reign in free for all welfare programs like Title IV-D and help re-establish that all people are created equally.
http://www.fightfoc.com/serendipity/

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
laryholland
F L I N T O I D

I attended the Flint City Council Meeting last night and they invited me back to committee and the next meeting to continue addressing them. I blogged about some of the initial comments, but will be releasing some of the more critical information after the subsequent two meetings. It was very very eventful and the footage will be available next week sometime I believe.

http://www.laryholland.com/serendipity/archives/394-Flint-City-Council-Meeting-Brian-Downs,-Esq.-and-Lary-Holland-Present-HB-4564.html

In the meantime I would like to publicly thank all the Council Members and the interested residents for taking the time to diligently listen and attend to a public problem that is contriibuting to some inner-city issues within the City of Flint.

Lary Holland
http://www.laryholland.com/serendipity
Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: