FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Best and worst of FlintTalk.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Actually, I have no best or worst list. I learn something from all the regular posters.

I do not like those flamers that do not register, remain anonymous and don't have any facts to back up anything they say. They make accusations against posters without substance.

I enjoy agreeing and disagreeing with all.
Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

V:

You're so damned sweet. I'm honored to be your top pick.

Personally, I'm a fan of Biggie (although he is correct - this exercise in identifying the "best" is somewhat counterproductive)

If everybody in the world were as rational and reasonable as Biggie, the world would be a safer, more peaceful, more respectful place. And I doubt we'd have a need for that ever-so-deadly "opiate of the masses."

Although Al's approach to rable-rousing usually irritates me, I must admit, his content is usually dead-on true.

By the way Velda, guess who I'm going to see on Tuesday night at DTE music theatre?

"If you ain't from Flint, then it's like straight up F*&^ You!" - The Dayton Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4
Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:28 pm 
MetroGirl
F L I N T O I D

Yes, i know who....and i'm jealous...I had tickets but am unable to go. I was lucky to see them last fall at the Palace and a few years back, with Weezer, I think.

Yikes, by saying that my brother is usually 'right on' will only encourage him...watch out1

Have fun! Lucky duck!
Velda

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

dang it you guys, stop stroking my ego.

I appreciate the kind words. But, I think everyone here has contributed and made this forum an interesting place to belong to. As in any community we have a wide range of personalities and perspectives. It is that diversity that makes Flint Talk an interesting place to frequent. Yes, sometimes the discourse can get a little zany or emotional, but by and large, we can learn to appreciate each other even if we don't agree or understand all the points of view expressed.

I believe in the saying: take what you do seriously; but don't take yourself so seriously. The other conundrum I've experienced: the more I learn about something, the more I realize how little I know.

Thanks to you all for helping me realize, how little I do know, and not to take myself too seriously, especially Ted & Terry. And thanks to "Big, no longer gay" Al for keeping me smiling. "Oh my carrott cake is burning"

Sorry, I have been a bit low profile, I spent the past week in the hospital; and it took me a while to find the wireless LAN at Genesys [not to mention I really wasn't feeling all that great]. I am home now and recovering nicely. And as any diabetic will tell you, when you return home with all your parts still intact, you are especially thankful.

good night everyone.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:53 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

I remember when I could go to a good concert I could enjoy. Grateful Dead, Phish, Allman Brothers......now I'm stuck taking my kids to the American Idol Concert!

ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF SANJAYA!

quote:
MetroGirl schreef:
Yes, i know who....and i'm jealous...I had tickets but am unable to go. I was lucky to see them last fall at the Palace and a few years back, with Weezer, I think.

Yikes, by saying that my brother is usually 'right on' will only encourage him...watch out1

Have fun! Lucky duck!
Velda

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:24 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

My vote goes to Biggie9 for the best moderator on FlintTalk. He always knows what to say, what to remove and how to put the facts into any complicated conversation!

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: