FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Pizza deliveryman not likely to face charges in shooting

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pizza deliveryman not likely to face charges in shooting -- prosecutor
Posted by Bryn Mickle May 11, 2007 17:18PM
Categories: Breaking News
FLINT -- It's "very unlikely" that a pizza deliveryman will face criminal charges in the shooting death of an alleged robber this week, said Genesee County Prosecutor David S. Leyton.

Brian Williams, 48, of Flint shot and killed Corneilus D. Gainer, 24, about 10 p.m. Wednesday after Gainer and another man allegedly robbed Williams while he was delivering a pizza on Hammerberg Road near Stoney Brook Court.

When one of the men hit Williams in the head with a wrench, Williams pulled out a gun and started shooting, police said.

Williams has a concealed weapons permit and carried the gun for protection.
Wednesday was the second time Williams has shot someone while delivering pizza.

He wounded a man in March 2000 after an alleged robbery but the victim declined to file a police report.

Williams was jailed after Wednesday's shooting but released the next day.

Leyton said reports he has reviewed so far support Williams but said he won't make a final decision on charges until he has all the information.

The other alleged robber, however, will face criminal charges.

Eddie G. Jackson, 20, was charged Friday with armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery and assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder.
Jackson is being held in the Genesee County Jail.
http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/newsnow/2007/05/pizza_deliveryman_not_likely_t.html

Post Fri May 11, 2007 5:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Roln19s
F L I N T O I D

GOOD! If these two "THUGS, GANGSTAS" or whatever they wanna be can walk up to an older man and hit him in the back of the head with a wrench, you know what? They have more than likely done it before. That is not just thing you do, "Hey there is a guy delivering pizza, let's take this wrench and hit him in the head and take his money".

They got what they deserved! Plain and simple. What if Brian did not have a gun? It would have been a totally different story. They could have killed him with that pipe wrench, or beat him unconcious and left him for dead and it would be another "UNSOLVED MURDER" in Flint. Maybe some of these kids will try to get an education and a job and realize that it is not worth going to jail or getting killed over $25-30.

Too bad too, the Deceased Suspect's family was on the news saying "HE DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL MY COUSIN" WRONG!!!! YOUR COUSIN KILLED HIMSELF!

Oh poor young THUG got what he deserved, too bad.

Just think, if he wasn't out BEATING A 49year old man with a WRENCH TO THE SKULL he would be alive.

IF HE AND his "BOYS" Had some common sense he would be alive.

IF HE WASN'T A CRIMINAL, he would be alive.
Post Fri May 11, 2007 6:39 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

Amen! I say if you live in Flint and you do a lot of commuting..........Pack some heat.......I do.

If we get a few examples of thugs being killed............the thugs will back it down.

I GUARANTEE you if everybody in the city was armed...........crime would fall.

The reason.............................b/c 90% of the people that live in Flint are responsible, intelligent people. It's the other 10% that frigs it up for the rest of us.

DON"T believe the gun control lobby. If every citizen in Flint who had a good record (no crime) owned a gun.............crime would DROP!

Yes, there would be an occassional impulsive use of a firearm that would result in an unfortunate death.......(this would occur once every 24 month)........but over all...........crime would actually drop precipitously.......people would feel safer............downtown would rejuvinate..............the city would win.

F the criminals..................if you deal with one. Kill them!

"If you ain't from Flint, then it's like straight up F*&^ You!" - The Dayton Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4
Post Fri May 11, 2007 6:53 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

yes but couldn't the pizza man have just shot the offending wrench out of the poor thugs hand? you know, hit just above the thugs hand so the thug wouldn't get a hang nail or anything.
The bullet's impact force would more than likely force the offending wrench from the young thug's innocent hand. Even if it didn't; the evil wrench would probably be killed.

after all, we all know young thugs don't kill pizza deliverymen, wrenches do

Post Fri May 11, 2007 7:56 pm 
Joe
F L I N T O I D

Back in the eary nintys I was strong armed by two young blacks.One(250lbs,stocky weight lifter) sucker punched me as I walked west on North side of court,just past Flint river at about 3am.It was my night off when I was working a 3rd shift job.He blasted me in the nose an started yelling "give me your money".I immediatly grabed his arms holding his arms down an yelling back,"hell no"!While struggling with the one,another grabed my bill fold from back pocket an took off running.The stocky one still kept yelling,"give me your money mf"!So me being quicker an a stronger push down strength started poping him in the face repeatedly.Not knowing who or if the other went to get some help,I gave the guy a push away from me an sprinted to speedway.They caught the stocky one,an he denied even being in a fight(with fat lip,bloody nose,big lumps on left side of his face).I told him just get my billfold back with my ID an spare keys an I wont charge you.He was in total panic an just repeated,you dont know me,I never seen you before.So I charged him,an his excuse was he was a crack addict.His father sitting in the court was very happy to hear about him getting punched on,an yelled to blind Judge Neithercutt(I think),"Judge he my son an he rob me also"! No doubt the attempted robber is a crack head."Crack" Is the problem! Rolling Eyes
Post Fri May 11, 2007 11:35 pm 
Roln19s
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
yes but couldn't the pizza man have just shot the offending wrench out of the poor thugs hand? you know, hit just above the thugs hand so the thug wouldn't get a hang nail or anything.
The bullet's impact force would more than likely force the offending wrench from the young thug's innocent hand. Even if it didn't; the evil wrench would probably be killed.

after all, we all know young thugs don't kill pizza deliverymen, wrenches do

Too bad when your gettin BEATEN with a wrench you can't aim that good. I say he got luchy he even hit one of em, if he would have missed he would probably be dead.

Also I got your Sarcasm in your post, I am not arguing with you. I see your point.

Desired Image Custom Club - Flint MI. - President
Post Mon May 14, 2007 8:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: