FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Ask Dangerous Lee
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dangerous Lee
F L I N T O I D

Hello! Hello!

You may know me as the humor advice columnist from The Uncommon Sense, but if you don't it's nice to meet you.

For those that do know me you know I need your questions for my column to survive. Please submit your questions to me here or send them to askdangerouslee@hotmail.com.

I also have an internet radio show, and yep, I need questions for that as well!

Thanks in advance! Hey, be sure to come to the Flint Film Festival this year. I'll be there signing pics.

Danga
www.myspace.com/dangerouslee
Post Wed May 09, 2007 8:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Your column is the first thing I read in the Uncommon Sense!
Post Wed May 09, 2007 6:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Dangerous Lee
F L I N T O I D

Thanks, Tracy Wink Keep reading, baby!
Post Wed May 09, 2007 6:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I love your column, we need to get you in the Flint Journal!!

quote:
Dangerous Lee schreef:
Hello! Hello!

You may know me as the humor advice columnist from The Uncommon Sense, but if you don't it's nice to meet you.

For those that do know me you know I need your questions for my column to survive. Please submit your questions to me here or send them to askdangerouslee@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance! Hey, be sure to come to the Flint Film Festival this year. I'll be there signing pics.

Danga

Post Thu May 10, 2007 12:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I want a picture of you and I together in it.

quote:
Dangerous Lee schreef:
Hello! Hello!

Danga

Post Thu May 10, 2007 12:34 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

quote:
Dangerous Lee schreef:
Hello! Hello!

Danga

why insult him like that?

the Urinal?

what did he do to deserve THAT?

go get a new photo taken for your ads while you're at it Ryan.

Post Thu May 10, 2007 5:19 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here is her picture:

Now you know why Ryan wants picture with her..

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

quote:
Dangerous Lee schreef:
Hello! Hello!

Danga

the Urinal?

Post Thu May 10, 2007 5:27 pm 
Dangerous Lee
F L I N T O I D

You guys are hilarious! Me in the Flint Journal? I actually pitched my column to them years ago. I am too much for the Journal. Twisted Evil
Post Thu May 10, 2007 5:36 pm 
MetroGirl
F L I N T O I D

hey lee,
tell matt zacks that his old friend velda says hi!
velda

Post Fri May 11, 2007 7:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Dangerous Lee
F L I N T O I D

Hey! Just shoot him an email to publisher@theuncommonsense.com.
Post Fri May 11, 2007 9:57 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

She is one of the top 50 most beautiful people in Flint, 3 years running!

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
Here is her picture:

Now you know why Ryan wants picture with her..

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

quote:
Dangerous Lee schreef:
Hello! Hello!

Danga

the Urinal?

Post Fri May 11, 2007 10:25 am 
Dangerous Lee
F L I N T O I D

Oh really? I had no idea. Thanks, Ryan...now stop buttering me up. Wink
Post Fri May 11, 2007 10:51 am 
MetroGirl
F L I N T O I D

LOL!!!!

There's no reasoning with a fool. I have not changed my opinion on chavez. Again, I will continue to support the people of Venezuela by buying citgo gas when ever the hell i feel like it. No one is as bothered by my posts more than you joe....

That was the craziest mixed up post ever. I'm glad that the moderator changed ur tag line..more proof of its ridiculousness! (if thats a word) its late and im loopy.
velda

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here is her picture:

Now you know why Ryan wants a picture with her..

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

quote:
Dangerous Lee schreef:
Hello! Hello!

Danga

the Urinal?

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:47 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

lol,,, well what can ya do?? Some people have strong convictions I guess!

quote:
veldagarcia schreef:
LOL!!!!

There's no reasoning with a fool. I have not changed my opinion on chavez. Again, I will continue to support the people of Venezuela by buying citgo gas when ever the hell i feel like it. No one is as bothered by my posts more than you joe....

That was the craziest mixed up post ever. I'm glad that the moderator changed ur tag line..more proof of its ridiculousness! (if thats a word) its late and im loopy.
velda

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:41 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: