FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Man, what happened to FlintTalk and Why does Flint Suck?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Man, this site has died out rather quickly. Nothing good to argue about? Sure there must be some type of drive by shooting, or an entire family dealing drugs out of their Lumina on the east side or something!! Some one throw an old dog a bone please! Isn't it about time for Jackie Poplar to commit a new federal crime or something? Hasn't Ethan Gonzales bought a new sweater thats a couple sizes to small? Give me something to work with people...come on now!

Post Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:20 pm 
Dave

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Man, this site has died out rather quickly. Nothing good to argue about? Sure there must be some type of drive by shooting, or an entire family dealing drugs out of their Lumina on the east side or something!! Some one throw an old dog a bone please! Isnt it about time for Jackie Poplar to commit a new ferderal crime or something? Hasnt Ethan Gonzales bought a new sweater thats a couple sizes to small? Give me something to work with people...come on now!

lol this site sucks now... Since nobody's talking about stuff, and the guest post thing is gone its lame. No more talking about Ryan Eashoo, or the mayor.... Sad

The laundry room guys are done, and now its dead.. RIP FLINT TALK.
Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:17 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah Flint Talk really sucks!! I could not be happier!! FT gets over 200 visits per day with over 1,000 page views!!

I hope it suck even worse!!

Dave, just because there are no new posts for a couple days does not mean people are not reading .

If you want meaningless Bull Crap GUEST POST then go to MLIVE.

quote:
Dave schreef:
lol this site sucks now... Since nobody's talking about stuff, and the guest post thing is gone its lame. No more talking about Ryan Eashoo, or the mayor.... Sad

The laundry room guys are done, and now its dead.. RIP FLINT TALK.

Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

Dave I couldn't agree more. At least now the people who post have something poignant to say. At Mlive its all gibberish and rhetoric from people who don't know what they're talking about.
Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:30 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

Oops! I meant Steve. I disagree with Dave!
Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:30 pm 
Joe

quote:
Bossman schreef:
Oops! I meant Steve. I disagree with Dave!

Yeah i agree with Bossman, Flint talk is sucky now.
Where is The Laundry Room guys?
Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:30 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

Ii would characterize MLive Flint forum as:

1. Clio-centric and

2. A place where most of the discourse is just plain personal attacks along the lines of dems/republicans, bush haters/conservativess [who may or may not support bush]; and guys who just see red whenever a specific poster posts. There is rarely an actual topic raised or discussed with more than a single post before it just becomes 'you ignorant a-hole....'

Here, while I choose NOT to respond to people who do not register, there are at least legitimate topics of local interest that attract as many legitimate opinions from registered FLINTOIDS as they do "noise".

Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:51 pm 
GregoryJVanucci
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Man died quickly. No good? Shooting an entire family out of their Lumina!! So throw an old dog please! Isnt it about time to commit a new ferderal crime or something? Give me some people...come on now!

Al, I hope you like the way I cut up your above quote. And please, see the humor...

But, just for you Al, I'm posting a new thread on the Political Chat page.

- Greg

Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Thanks Greg.....thats cool! Love the rearrainging of my words.
Time for some of "Flints troubled children" like myself to get the juices flowing again on this site.

Steve.....thanks for you know what! I understand you spoke with my sister last night. Glad we have someone like you running this site!

Thanks again!

Al

Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:52 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Thanks Greg.....thats cool! Love the rearrainging of my words.
Time for some of "Flints troubled children" like myself to get the juices flowing again on this site.

Steve.....thanks for you know what! I understand you spoke with my sister last night. Glad we have someone like you running this site!

Thanks again!

Al

that explains the missing posts.

didn't realize they were hitting close to home AL. Glad Steve did what he did then. I thought it was some fool making stuff up, thats why I don't respond to guest posts...just reaffirms my policy.

Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:19 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Thanks Biggie....you can try to rip me apart but leave the rest of my family out of it!
It amazes me how personal people get on here when they dont like what you say. I may be colorful and tackful with my wording but I try to keep to the facts!
Now this site will have two opinionated members of my family to deal with. My sister is now a registered member!

Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:13 pm 
GregoryJVanucci
F L I N T O I D

And thank you Al, for allowing me my weak attempt at humor.

Please, keep posting. And thank you for being a registered user.

But mostly, as the shepherd said, thank you for being ewe.

prayer

-Greg.

Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Well, I think there is still a lot going on, just people are really busy right now improving Flint Al.

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Man, this site has died out rather quickly. Nothing good to argue about? Sure there must be some type of drive by shooting, or an entire family dealing drugs out of their Lumina on the east side or something!! Some one throw an old dog a bone please! Isnt it about time for Jackie Poplar to commit a new ferderal crime or something? Hasnt Ethan Gonzales bought a new sweater thats a couple sizes to small? Give me something to work with people...come on now!

Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:25 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Very Creative, It reminds me of your stories you do sometimes!
My quotes are always wrong it seems!!

quote:
GregoryJVanucci schreef:
quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Man died quickly. No good? Shooting an entire family out of their Lumina!! So throw an old dog please! Isnt it about time to commit a new ferderal crime or something? Give me some people...come on now!

Al, I hope you like the way I cut up your above quote. And please, see the humor...

But, just for you Al, I'm posting a new thread on the Political Chat page.

- Greg

Post Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:41 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Well, I think there is still a lot going on, just people are really busy right now improving Flint Al.

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:

Come on Ryan.....people have been saying that for the past 30 years or so!
Maybe its time you got slapped with the reality stick.
When are people going to realize that a few things need to happen before anything gets better in Flint and Im not talking about 20,000 jobs, though that would help.
How bout electing some judges that are tough on crime, enough of the little slap on the wrist.. How bout throwing out the mayor and his ward puppets? How about electing people that might actually do something and not pay them $20,000 to become local career politicans. How about parents caring enough to teach kids right and wrong and not hate others simply because they might be different. Flint breeds HATE...bottom line.
Yeah, its all nice and well that some people might want to save some old buildings or something like that. How about a group effort to save the children of Flint?

Post Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:50 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: