FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Test #2 Real time debate coverage 7:30 10/15/06 join in!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
TRB

Reminder – The ONLY Stabenow debate is at 7:30 this evening. Please join us for the debate party at the Flint Coordinated Campaign office, 877 East Fifth Ave., Flint 810-233-0575

Join in post your comments while it is happen. I will be at the Democratic cordinated campaign, you can be there or at home.

Still could not log in so I cannot edit after a hastey type. Steve where are you!

Goal: to work the bugs out of this and for several of us to be posting realtime community meeting, city council and Flint School Boards meeting.

Democracy in action bla bla bla ...What do you think?

Terry Bankert
attorneybankert@yahoo.com
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:20 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

I guess the debate is tape delayed.

"Watched the debate between Mike Bouchard and Debbie Stabenow. Bouchard did an awesome job.

Mike was strong, decisive and drew a clear contrast between himself and Debbie Stabenow. Mike nailed her on immigration, taxes and for being an ineffective member of the Senate.

Bouchard held Debbie Stabenow to her record of doing nothing for the people of Michigan since she became senator six years ago. He called out Stabenow for neglecting the issues that affect the people in this state everyday. Bouchard highlighted Stabenow's tax and spend policies and, vote to give amnesty to illegal immigrants, vote against funding additional border guards, vote against funding a fence along the southern border and her vote to kill an amendment that would stop illegal immigrants from stealing Social Security benefits. Stabenow offered the same stale approach and blamed her problems on others.

There is a great contrast between these candidates, and we encourage you to watch the debate tonight (Sunday) at 8:00 PM. It is on your local PBS station.

Saulius "Saul" Anuzis
Chairman
Michigan Republican Party

Last edited by Adam on Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:50 pm 
TRB

Well thats disappointing. What we don't know is this the first public airing and the above speaker was in the audience or was this released.

Our goal is to test the idead of having multip poasters at a public meeting to report it.

I reset my pass word per instruction but could not log on, therefroe I cannot edit.

I am leaving for the Debate Party,
Hope I can log in I will post every 5 min.

I am not neutral but a partisan Democrat.

If you watch remember to refresh your browser ..

Tery Bankert
7:02
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:02 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

I assume he was in the audience. You think they'd let the state chairman come. For the Devos debates there was places you can download the video afterwards.
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:06 pm 
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

I am at the coordinated campaign.
The debate was taped earlier today.
The first airing is tonite.
The party 0fficals may well have been a part of the audience but there has been no public airing.

I doubt if Blowchard or Blow hard will make any points against Stabenow.

Terry Bankert 10/15/06
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
TRB

quote:
terrybankert schreef:
I am at the coordinated campaign.
The debate was taped earlier today.
The first airing is tonite. 8:00 pm
The party 0fficals may well have been a part of the audience but there has been no public airing.

I doubt if Blowchard or Blow hard will make any points against Stabenow.

Terry Bankert 10/15/06

The republican Bouchard
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:51 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Do we have a channel that ti will be coming on yet?
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
trb

Steve I could not log on
The debate will be at 8 pm
on PBS
I am at the coordinated HQ with the Lt Gover CHerry , his family, Senator Deb Cherry, 40 other good democrats.
The staffers said Debbie kicked butt...
Terry Bankert
8:00 pm
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:00 pm 
TRB

WFUM IS HAVING TECH DIFFICULTIES, SOME SAY IT IS ON COMCAST 19 OR 21
TERRY BANKERT
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:03 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Yep both channels are marque screens
How about taking this to the Chat Area then copy and pasting it to the "posting" board area
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
TRB

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
How about taking this to the Chat Area then copy and pasting it to the "posting" board area

I AM STAYING HERE

All the stations Sag Bay City etc are having problems, Monroe does not have it yet either...

Terry Bankert
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:08 pm 
TRB

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:

I AM STAYING HERE

All the stations Sag Bay City etc are having problems, Monroe does not have it yet either...

Ted do you know anyjokes...

Terry Bankert
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:09 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

http://www.flinttalk.com/chat/
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:12 pm 
trb

The decision 2006 the US senatorial Debate begins..

Opening statements
Stab..
he support Bush
I support new direction to support middle class..

I will set straight the lies

Bouchard blames her on unsafe boarders and called he a big spending, oh how creative..and he said hes a cop and a daddy, and has been on the public payroll for years in the legislatures...

Fire him if your do
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:14 pm 
trb

Bouchard I am for the was , I am a cop, she votes to manage the military..

Stabenawgh I voted to support the troops

Its outrageous that he criticizes me for being against Irag..I support every equipment request
Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:16 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: