FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Real Estate For Sale

Topic: Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India

Author    Post Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Michael V
F L I N T O I D

The broad head for all the organized and structured real estate builders and developers in India is called the Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India. It was set up in the year 1999. Twenty cities and state level associations across eighteen states in India are included in the organization. Over 60 percent of the developed private cities and states in the country are represented by the organization. Each flat in Kerala , Goa, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Chattishgarh, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and West Bengal are included in the CREDAI group.

Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India, the eminent housing finance bodies and bank work in accordance. As a result the ones who purchase the properties find it easier to obtain housing funds. A National Convention is organized by CREDAI every year. Besides this all the states and cities arrange conference and technical seminars regionally so that deliberations amidst the stakeholders are guaranteed. Exhibitions are organized in the Indian cities of Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai with the influence of CREDAI.

The aim of CREDAI is to collect and collate relevant statistics, data and other important inputs related to real estate growth and development. Besides taking initiatives to help the real estate builders, it also assists the construction workers. The organization helps to inculcate in them the best real estate practices. CREDAI ensures that clarity, transparency, consistency, integrity in the field of real estate growth and development are maintained by putting forward certain ethical codes of conduct.
Post Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:20 am 
Jenny
F L I N T O I D

Independents Plots, Towers, Commercial Mall,Individual plots,Pride city,Luxury Apartments,Individual land,Single room apartment,Double room apartment,Luxurious Kothis,Spacious room apartments,Independent Houses,Spacious apartments.

Residential Plots in Kharar | Commercial plots in Kharar
Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:43 am 
hozard_3
F L I N T O I D

I want to know some tax details of Luxury Arizona Real Estate . I will invest in it after getting the investment details.
Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:21 am 
angelinareese
F L I N T O I D

These days, the Lucknow city is high on development in both economy and infrastructure. The Lucknow offers a bright future to the developers of property. The city contains a huge amount of historical monuments which is one of the main attractions in the Lucknow city. The presence of various shopping malls like the riverside mall and Saharaganj have also attracted investors.

Finding 2 BHK, 3BHK apartments in Lucknow is very easy and price amazingly less as well. The warmth of the folks motivates you even more to reside in the culture center of the country. You can simply search for properties on the internet or you can hire property dealer agents for the same.

As always, the great way to buy a property in Lucknow is to contact the local real estate companies which have many options for you. If you are expecting to cut the process while as well growing your chances of finding your dream apartment, it is a great idea to engage in the helps of our real estate advisor to find good options for apartment to buy from. A large number of apartments in such large composites are available near new Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow.
Post Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:06 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: