FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: More vintage Sam Riddle videos-expletive deleted

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

saw it today!

Duly noted: Sam Riddle says 'I ain't no gangsta, I don't even know any motherf****** gangstas'
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 12:24 PM Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 12:26 PM
Aaron Foley | MLive.com
Follow Share this story
Story tools

We can always count on now-imprisoned political consultant Sam Riddle to give us eloquent words of advice, whether in print, online, or on video.

Today's no exception. In a new video from filmmaker son Malcolm Riddle, the 63-year-old lets everyone know he's "not a gangsta."

"If I am, I'll be the poorest motherfuc*in' gangsta to come out of Detroit," "Man I'm poor, they ain't gonna build me up to be some motherfuc*in' gangsta. I ain't no gangsta. I don't even know any motherfuc*in' gangstas."

Alrighty, then.

Riddle's expletives are the main highlight of the video, which then segues into a mashup of Tupac's "All Eyez On Me," Jay-Z's "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" and The Verve's "Bittersweet Symphony." It's called "Made in Detroit" -- though the majority of the cut features scenes from Tupac and Jay-Z's respective videos, intercut with a few scenes of the city's skyline.

It's not the first time we've seen insightful video on Riddle: See also the "American Riddle" and free speech flicks in the past. Since Riddle will be locked up for a while, and tweets are few and far between, we'll take any pearls of wisdom we can get.