FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: UPDATE: FINDING FLINT'S FUNNIEST! Flint’s got talented peps!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Stephen James
F L I N T O I D

Ladies and gentlemen thank you so much for showing an interest in learning more about how you can put your talents to work, but you need to understand that this is not a workshop or some group trying to sell you classes, this is a networking meeting for those of us that want to create quality entertainment here in the Flint area. Don’t come if you just want to see what’s going on; come only if you are committed to using your talents and getting paid to do so.

Thank you all for showing your support with “I am attending” on facebook but to attend this meeting you need to email findingflintsfunniest@gmail.com to reserve your seat.

We have receive and outstanding amount of verified reservation and will most likely have to relocate to a larger facility to accommodate all of you. The decision on location will be determined by Wednesday April 28th and emails will be sent only to those that have reserved their place.

Thank you so much and we all look forward to seeing you there.

P.S We have added a local ad agency to the team and the need for graphic comic and poster artists.
Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:34 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
lacyw
F L I N T O I D

Stephen,

I am glad you cleared that up. My first encounter with Manifest productions was at U of M Flint, during an alumni job fair. At that point, it seemed like they were only interested in selling acting classes and had made comment that those trained in college theater classes were just not going to cut it. They needed their acting classes. I personally was wondering whether or not to go and tell all the theater majors they should drop out now and go take acting classes at Manifest Productions if they ever hoped to find work in film.

I have heard of some of the other companies you mentioned in your original post. They seem credible. It sounds interesting....
Post Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:23 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

HA HA HA HA
Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:17 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: