FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Flint, Michigan Friday! Nothing to Hide.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Stephen James
F L I N T O I D

I’ve decided to write a novel. It’s much easier to deal with fictional problems than real ones.

I had the television on in the background today while I was working at the computer. Somehow the program that was on caught my attention, a show called “All My Children”. I later learned that these kinds of shows are called “Soap Operas”. By god, why hasn’t anyone told me about these shows before! They’re a fantastic cross between reality and fantasy. They have the incredible ability of distorting the truth and cause me to want things that are not possible and to think thoughts that are harmful to my mental well-being. I need to watch more of this stuff!

We had to take one of M’s cats to the vet today. I am a dog man myself; I prefer a good hunting dog like Labrador Retrievers or Weimaraners. I owned a female Weimaraner for many years; my sister and parents both have had one. The Weimaraner is a very smart and friendly dog. I taught mine to go to the mail box, open the lid and retrieve the mail. I also taught her to lift her leg to pee. Guess back then I had too much time on my hands.

M has cats. They’re nice enough animals and I get along with them for the most part. The one cat (Fenway) will fetch a rubber ball and bring it back to you. It’s very dog-like and I have an affection for him because of it. The other cat (Sullivan) likes to climb on stuff and knock things over. He also has the uncanny and irritating ability of getting between you and whatever you’re doing. But it was while sitting in the Vet’s office that the thought came to me;”Just what is being a Veterinarian all about”. After pondering this notion for almost thirty-seven minutes, I came to this conclusion. They’re a person that spends lots of years and lots of money, studying not only human biology but beastialogy too.

I went to the Crim Race, here in Flint, Michigan. It was originally started in 1977 by a man named Bobby Crim. He was one of the first people to begin the activity called “Jogging”. Even back then he had a concern about the lack of physical fitness with the people in the community and was all about finding ways to help prevent illness due to lack of physical conditioning. Many of us just called him a “Meddler” and that jogging was nothing more than bicycling without the bicycle. Others call people like him a “Politician”.

I was living in Flint back then (Now back again after 25 years) and remember thinking “Why the hell would anyone run just for the sake of running” we lived in Flint Michigan, home of the world’s larges car manufacturer. We didn’t need to run; we have huge eight cylinder, gas guzzling automobiles sitting in our driveways that could take us the two blocks down to the store.

But now years later “The Crim” is one of the larges “Running” festivals in the country. That weekend the streets of Downtown were jammed packed with thousands of people, some to walk the course, some to run and others to stroll with their families on a short course created just for them. Also, some of the top runners in the world show up here to show off their long, skinny, muscular running legs. If you’ve ever eaten frog’s legs you will have a better idea of how these runners’ legs are shaped, cept without the flippers.

I do not believe in running as exercise, I prefer the exercise regiment that I’ve created myself, “Sexercising”. Sexercising require you to have 20 minutes of sex, 3 times a day. I myself have never been able to actually complete the programs requirements due to my inability in finding a Spotter.

Here’s the site for more information about “The Crim”. http://www.crim.org/

P.S. I also discovered a new TV program called the NEWS. Its all about people telling me stuff that is supposta be important to me, but they seem to “Report” the facts using they’re own personal viewpoint, supporting they’re own personal agendas and they’re own possible financial gain. It works just like a soap opera; distorting reality and causing me to want things that are not possible and are harmful to my mental well-being. I am thinking of subscribing to the “All Nude News Channel”. At least those people have nothing to hide.

Stephen James Comedy Improv & Human Resource Training Consultant
Flint, Michigan

If you’re looking to re-energize your Sales Force, inspire your Marketing Department or to encourage your Board to think “Out of the Box”, “The Stephen James Comedy Troupe Corporate Team Building” will work together with you in delivering the message you want to give! Team Building will always be a top priority for today's organizations. Building effective teamwork through leading edge corporate and organizational team building programs is one of “The Stephen James Comedy Troupe” (Corporate Team Training) greatest capabilities! And we make it so much FUN! CONTACT US AT: Email: stephenjamescomedy@gmail.com Phone: 810-618-7517 Website: http://sites.google.com/site/thestephenjamescomedytroupe

Funny Business is a humorous look at some serious issues your business or organizations have to address. http://funnybusinessbystephenjames.blogspot.com
Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:17 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

Mr. James I am sure Mayor Walling could use your help right about now. Him and Mr. Eason have big problems going on and your comedy may help the workers here at city hall get through these tough times.
Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Sexercising require you to have 20 minutes of sex, 3 times a day.

The secret to that of course would be a different participant for every session and many a blue pill or two.

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

" Sexercising requires you to have 20 minutes of sex, 3 times a day. "

Amateur!

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

*****I do not believe in running as exercise, I prefer the exercise regiment that I’ve created myself, “Sexercising”. Sexercising require you to have 20 minutes of sex, 3 times a day. I myself have never been able to actually complete the programs requirements due to my inability in finding a Spotter. *****

No wonder I had to join a gym!!!!! Becoming a nun is looking better everyday!! WOOT!!
Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 pm 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Well he is banging a Kildee and she is smoking hot.
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:26 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Derrick1965 schreef:
Well he is banging a Kildee and she is smoking hot.

Mean someone is doing this to a Kildee? Guess it's only fair, that family has been doing something like this to the people of that area for years . Only difference being is I don't know too many people who got any enjoyment when the Kildees were doing it to them.
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:43 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: