FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: BURN BABY BURN

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Burn baby burn that seems to be the cry of the arsonist or arsonists that is putting the flames to the city of Flint, Michigan. Could it possible be the actions off laid-off and pissed-off city employee's, slum lords or just a mad pyromaniac?
Whatever the case its reprehensible that supposedly intelligent men or women would resort to such barbaric acts especially with the present political crisis/chaos at city hall. If it wasn't enough to lay-off numerous police officers and firemen. Now the sanitation workers are being hit with lay-off's. The city has announced that there will be reduced trash pick-ups. As if the city/citizens didn't already have enough to worry about. This is not 21st century renaissance this is the dark ages. Where plagues ravaged Europe both politically and with disease infestation. Flint it seems is not that far removed. Rat infestations seems to be everywhere.
You were warned/told "Be careful of what you wish/vote for". In light of whats going on at city hall. Perhaps the Don wasn't that bad? What's your opinion?
Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:34 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Hell no "The Don" was a lot better than this Road Scholar!
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:25 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: