FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Confused

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
munnbreslin
F L I N T O I D

Ok now I know I have gotten a reputation as a Walling zombie on here (for the record, I think Greg Eason and Donna Poplar were about the biggest f**k ups imaginable) but why is the community so shocked by most of these situations. When he was running, he said he would shift focus of FPD to community policing. He stated he would hire more code enforcers. Hell he specifically stated that there would be a green czar. While some if this is unneccesary, like the green czar, it was stated since he began running.
Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:32 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

Perhaps people thought that a Rhoads scholar would be able to examine the feasibility of those initiatives without just enacting them. Maybe they thought he would be able to use some of his higher learning to come up with ways to fund those positions that would not break the city and eliminate core services. If you don't have the money to go on vacation, do you still buy a plane ticket to California? NO!

I think somebody screwed up. Instead of Rhoad scholar, I think they meant "Road" scholar. Like maybe, Carpenter Road Scholar. Hmmmm...
Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:14 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: