FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: just a pat on the back........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ledfloyd
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
quote:
Pachuco schreef:
I've gone only twice, but I have alot of friends and family who go there. WBU Adam how often do you go there?

I've only been a few times. One time I was drove by and their was a swat team pulling in. I tend to try and go to places that don't have to worry about gang bangers coming in because places like purple moon seem to have a lot of people "chillin" in the parking lot who haven't been through security.

What places are those ? if they aint gang bangers then they are bikers which is just as bad just a diff color......

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

their both on dort hwy. between lippincott and atherton. one of 2taps hagouts is across the street from the purple moon. Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
their both on dort hwy. between lippincott and atherton. one of 2taps hagouts is across the street from the purple moon. Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

Yeah, a joint that celebrates the cerebral qualities that a woman can exude, eh? Brick wall
Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:32 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ledfloyd schreef:

What places are those ? if they aint gang bangers then they are bikers which is just as bad just a diff color......

Actually come to think of it a lot of bars in Flint often have people chillin in the parking lot. I haven't heard about bikers going around shooting people up in Flint. When I read the paper it does seem like young black males are way more "trigger happy" than the white bikers. I think I've been to most every bar south of the river except the State bar.
Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

actually adam there are several black biker clubs who patrol their premises like the white ones do. i was in one of them and am familiar with all of them.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Yeah I think I do remember seeing some bikes parked up on north Saginaw. You ever out run any cops? Wink I'm sure we have a few white "gangbangers" as well in Flint so don't make me "bust a cap". lol
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:11 am 
Pachuco
F L I N T O I D

BA, Were you in the Boogie Down Biker Club?
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Heres twotaps hangout. Very Happy Razz

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=flint+mi&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.724817,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Flint,+Genesee,+Michigan&ll=43.000831,-83.65391&spn=0.015662,0.045447&z=15&layer=c&cbll=43.000706,-83.653904&panoid=5-6kmSwfc_OwzU12Ts_elw&cbp=12,269.44,,0,5

And just a bit south we have backagains hagout Laughing Laughing
Razz
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=flint+mi&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.724817,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Flint,+Genesee,+Michigan&ll=42.999716,-83.653855&spn=0.015662,0.045447&z=15&layer=c&cbll=42.999606,-83.653851&panoid=jBHbletvmYelZIqCftBpEw&cbp=12,264.98,,1,5.31

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
actually adam there are several black biker clubs who patrol their premises like the white ones do. i was in one of them and am familiar with all of them.

Not as scary as encountering any biker clubs while in Detroit in the early 90's....eek!!!
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

the only time i ever outran a cop was in the mid 70s when i had a 750 honda drag bike. outran hin on lapeer rd. at center road. zipped into my shed, shut the door and looked like an angel when he finally did drive by.. Laughing

pachuco, yes i was a member of boogie down, by then i was riding a chopped harley. those 4:a.m. color counts and mandatory meetings in other cities got a bit tiring for this working man..... Laughing Laughing Laughing
the harley looked nice, sounded loud but couldn't outrun anything! Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I believe burton pd still has a warrant out for that guy on the Honda. Laughing Ill check with my lieutenant buddy. I wonder if they extradite from san diego? Shocked

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:37 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

naw, it was a flint cop. he chased us from dort hwy to center road. Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey I know Flint cops also time to call crime stoppers.

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Heres twotaps hangout. Very Happy Razz

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=flint+mi&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.724817,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Flint,+Genesee,+Michigan&ll=43.000831,-83.65391&spn=0.015662,0.045447&z=15&layer=c&cbll=43.000706,-83.653904&panoid=5-6kmSwfc_OwzU12Ts_elw&cbp=12,269.44,,0,5

And just a bit south we have backagains hagout Laughing Laughing
Razz
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=flint+mi&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.724817,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Flint,+Genesee,+Michigan&ll=42.999716,-83.653855&spn=0.015662,0.045447&z=15&layer=c&cbll=42.999606,-83.653851&panoid=jBHbletvmYelZIqCftBpEw&cbp=12,264.98,,1,5.31

For as much as you boys enjoy dogging each other out I figured you both hung out here . Wink
Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:32 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I dont but I heard BA does whenever hes back in town. Adam let us know if you see him there. Laughing

Post Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:06 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: