FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Mrs. Woods, in the living room, with a 9 iron
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Girl #5 just surfaced. One in Las vegas nd another in New York. That prenup is history.
The new story is his wife scratched him after they fought and he ran. She hit the car and he lost control.
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:44 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

This is pretty funny not surprising but funny.
http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?id=16066045&ps=1011&srce=news_class&action=1&lang=en&_LT=HOME_USNWC39L1_UNEWS

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:46 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

give him a few months and he'll be on oprah's show cryin like a baby...oh, of course he'll be enrolled in some kind of sexual addiction class. isn't that how the rich do it?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Who gives a rat's ass what some overpaid golfer and his old lady was fighting over? Anyone who thinks a golfer should be some sort of "role model" is really stretching things a bit. He is man who makes a lot of money, money attracts bimbos and bimbos will put out for guys who have money. Let Tiger pay his ticket, pay court costs and get himself a good attorney,because his old lady has some real chance of getting his cash now. Look at it as another form of "wealth redistribution", the liberals should love it
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

uhhhh, who said he was a "role model"? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Oh I did assume you would of naturally look at Tiger as being some sort of role model, since he has some part of African ancestory. I thought you and St Domet looked upon Tiger as being a role model for inner city black kids or something. We all know how desperately the world needs more golfers and other sports people . Never understood why this need for "role models" in the media was so needed. When I was a kid I looked much closer to my own home for "role models" rather than thinking some ball player would fill that role for me. And I am utterly amazed when the term "hero" is anywhere connected to people who play sports. We allow the term "hero" to be overused to the point it no longer has any meaning.Hope I cleared things up for you BA, I don't want you to be confused.
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

7 women so far.
I've read that some blacks consider Tiger a racist because he only sleeps with white women.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Right here Dave. Of course nothing racist going on. Laughing Laughing
http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?id=16066045&ps=1011&srce=news_class&action=1&lang=en&_LT=HOME_USNWC39L1_UNEWS

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:32 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

well, this black guy has no problem with it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ill Bet you dont.Laughing Laughing Razz

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:27 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

why, she's a cute lil thing...of course them "cute" ones can be real bitches too!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:42 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

No matter how cute they are somebody somewhere is tired of their shit. Laughing

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

The last report I saw had 9 women coming forward. Also, neighbors said Mrs. Woods moved out & Tiger obviously had been drinking when the incident occurred. This could explain his refusal to give a blood sample.

They can keep the rich & famous stuff, I'll happily remain anonymous.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

you know 2tap, i was told that about 5 years too late!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hell, i'm afraid of them now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

All ya gotta do is use this simple formula. Find em, F--- em forget em. Youll be fine. Laughing

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:47 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: