FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Flint ranked #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Domet, I have no complex about people with college educations. I am just tired of you parading yours past everyone as some badge of honor that few people obtain. The U.S. has become a "degree mill" , so many people with the things the importance attached to having one is no longer has the "WOW" impact it once held.

See Domet, I just don't get all starry eyed when people from colleges speak. The begining of true wisdom is realized by very few. This Little ACORN , is when the those who reach this level of true wisdom have to admit they actually know little of what is to be known. True wisdom is a humbling experience, not boastful like you are. Most college professors I met up with may have had expertise in their fields, but many couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions written on the heel.
Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:34 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

Oh, Pissed and his baseless assertions. Whatever shall I do?

Ah yes, move on because his complex with educated people and his phobia with regards to knowledge merely cements my positions as being more likely every post he makes. I don't parade anything past anybody - I use my knowledge and my understanding. Sorry if that frightens you to the point of verbal abuse, but I won't stop because you can't form a cogent sentence and incorrectly spell a quarter of your words. That's not an issue with me - it's one with you.

An inferiority complex compels you to lash out, as evidenced by your baseless and needless attacks on education and educated people as seeming "superior." I can't think of another explanation for why you see me utilizing the tools education gave me as an insult, other than you seem to lack them and thus would like to demonize them in an effort to boost your child-like attitude to an equal status with me. Unfortunately, your sad opinions don't cut it as fact, and they don't cut it as clever - they merely show the underlying anxieties you posses about the world around you.

Along with your general bigotry towards minorities and Muslims (especially Blacks it seems), general refusal to research or acknowledge independently verifiable evidence, the shallow world you come from becomes more and more clear - I could almost draw a picture.

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:26 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Twotap, I think you may be on to something. Both Little Acorn and BA continously demonstrate the very points or assertion we are trying to state. If Domet doesn't not posses the greatest amount of self-admiraton for himself I would be hard placed to find a better example. He thinks he has all knowledge about all things. Futher more, the most telling thing Domet engages in is to think everyone wants to be shown how to live their lives as he does, see things as he sees them. Domet, thinking the whole planet wants to live their lives as you want to construct your reality shows the depth of conciet you have to be in.

I would think that someone always labeling people with labels shows that it is you who has the inferiority complex. Perhaps engaging in more than just a bit of "projection" are you Domet?

Everyone wears the hat of being a bigot Domet, if you don't enagage in every activity or embrace every POSSIBLE way of living one is can be labeled as a "bigot".
To a KKK member you and BA are "bigots" , you are intolerant of their belief system.
Here is a sad fact of life Little ACORN, people can't be all things and believe in all things at the same time , during the course of one's life.I would suggest you spare me your attempts to analyze me along the very limited lines of reasoning you do have. Well , you can waste your time trying to scold me , but do you really think I give a rat's ass what you think of me? Here is a hint to the answer ,,,I don't. You see reality one way, I see it another. You strike me as moral realtivist in outlook, which means you have no real core beliefs, if so then you have to abandon this very futile (though highly amusing to me ) attempts to convert me to a cause that you as a moral realtivist can't possibly defend and still hold to the core belief that one should have no core beliefs. Admit it Domet, your postition(s) on all a things is nothing more than being "Politically Correct" , and I am not interested in that, for I am not seeking office, or more personally for you, your approval.
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:42 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i've never taken domet as a person with a "holier than thou" attitude. shucks, the guy simply does his research before speaking. when he's wrong he accepts it and moves on. he displays a willingness to discuss most anything with reasonably thinking adults. maybe thats your problem pissed.
some kats got it, and some kats ain't!!

public office???? pissed???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i don't think you will ever have to worry about that!! Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

also pissed, that inferiority complex you harbor is quite obvious to all. you have yet to win a discussion including factual information with domet. doesn't that tell you something??? do you realize the number of people who visit this site and see how your brain works??. it's also obvious how after getting smoked numerous times by numerous people, you've attempted to align your self with ANYONE ANYWHERE to no avail. please for your own sake, calm down before posting. there is still time to make the appearance of legitimacy! just tryin to help ya bruh!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:39 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Ah,, BA speaks, trying to finally contribute something of more substance to the coversation but still can't seem to resist the stupid impulse to use those inane smiley faces. I tip my hat off to you BA,now you seem to have broken out and tried to contribute something intelligent to a conversation, but still fail. But hurray that you tried. I not your "brather" or 'brother" or "bruh " or 'bra" . How and who has "smoked " me ? Little Acorn? You? Shit , this is the first posting you have made where you actually made it through one paragraph without resorting to juvenile habit of yours .

I see you and Little ACORN think you are experts in the field of pyschology.Always trying to diagnose people and give your assistance . You and Domet remind me of that aunt everyone has at a family reunion who has a mustache and has BO galore and she wants to hug everyone . I stay away from your stinking embrace, I do not see things like you and Little ACORN do. I won't and your labeling me does not make me want to conform to your expectations or world view. I know this shocks you and Domet, but I have heard people state things you both say and they did it without little smiley faces and I still disagree with them. You just don't want to admit that this makes you feel rejected and sad. I think you and Domet are the ones with inferiority complex. Hell, you can't think for yourselves . You and Domet also engage in name calling, making snide comments and think you are here to teach the rest of us. And how have you presented a reasoned argument ever here in this posting place? Typically you try to make witty comments ,which you fail at miserably. You try to put people down, which typically is also juvenile and pathetic.

Also typical, of the mindsets of you and Domet, is that both of you want to say anyone who disagrees with you is stupid. Domet has ,perhaps , a better chance at convicing people of this fraud than you but both you and he have the same mindset. While what Little ACORN may regurgitate may be eaten up by those with the same leanings his attempts to intellectually bully people are lame. And yours BA, are even more lame.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 am 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

Not an expert in the field of psychology, and have never claimed to be (those are your words in my mouth). Just a simple observation - you attack people for being "smarter" than you, see "smugness" where it is not present, believe (as you said when you first attacked me in the Charter Schools Thread) that teachers and the educated specifically are bad people, and have since then attacked education left and right - I am surmising your inferiority complex and your fear of education from an observable pattern of paranoid beliefs and anxiety-driven attacks, I wouldn't make the statement otherwise.

Whether its true? Eh. Just an observation.

Can't think for myself? I research, and I investigate - I am constantly critical of the world around me. Sorry if Glen Beck isn't a deity that I get the vast majority of my talking points from, nor Keith Olberman - before I form an opinion, I try to get both sides of the issue and weigh the information available to me. As for you - well, all I can say is from your constant defense of twotap, from your obvious ideological bent and patterns of distrust towards specific racial groups, it is obvious that the man more influenced by popular opinion here is not me, but again you. Observable patterns, what can I say? That is something I am good at.

I have already explained putting you down. I have more than once tried to talk amiably to you. Instead you constantly insult and attack. When you want to act like an adult, you will be treated as one. Oh wait, I see it now - this is your "independent thinking!" This is why you think you're so individualistic - because you are an adult who refuses to accept the normalized social patterns of adulthood? Such a rebel! Most of us grow out of that phase of development, diverting our rebellion into our thought processes instead of becoming petulant, insulting jerks without a logical leg to stand on, but to each their own. I will continue to treat you like a child, then, since that seems to be the normative stance you have chosen to make you an "individual." To do otherwise would be to ignore your snowflake-originality, and that would be rude of me.

Two more things - I have already explained that people who disagree with me are not stupid. BAH836? Not stupid. Elias12? Not stupid. Adam? Not stupid. Twotap? Stupid. 1pissedoffguy? Stupid. Not because you disagree with me, but because you don't listen to facts, you don't want to argue, you just want to bully and belittle and yell and scream. Your attitude and your ignorance and your bigotry all rolled into one big you makes you stupid. Demanding that you act logically is not wanting to make you "conform" to "my" worldview -it is wanting to be able to have a conversation with you. I don't understand feet stomping and yelling, and certainly don't acknowledge them as relevant positions to take.

Finally, as to moral relativism - a bigot is not somebody who simply disagrees with another person's outlook. It is somebody who is "intolerantly devoted to his own opinions and prejudices." It requires obstinacy, irrationality and animosity - all things you possess, not I. I am always willing to sit down and chat with KKK members - I disagree with their positions, but I am interested into the whys. When Jehova Witnesses or Mormon Brothers come to my door, I invite them in and sit down for a conversation. I am always willing to have a conversation, I am not willing to be yelled at. Your position is obstinate, irrational and vitriolic - even though that is true, I have still tried to talk to you rationally and understand your perspectives. The same can be said of twotap, and I have treated him the same. My reaction to you is not that of a bigot, it is that of a rational person fed up with trying. I accept your worldview as valid - your way of defending it, explaining it and demanding it be adhered to is not.

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:55 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

pathetic... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
thanks for beginning to use paragraphs though. makes it a little easier to fight through. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Domet and BA, the two people I yearn so badly to get their approval from. In case you thought I was serious let me say NOPE, being saracastic. I seen that I have tried Domet's patience . Love when wackos try to act as if they have controlled themselves because they find someone else's thoughts and ideas so repugnant that they are doing everything to they can to stop themselves from exploding. Like what would I get if you did let go and say what you wanted to say Domet that I already not heard from you in some fashion anyway?

See what makes me pissed off Domet is that you are the type that makes policy that the rest of us have to pay for. Your idealism is easy for you, you benefit or will benefit from the adaptation of ideas you like and adovcate for, people like me are just forced to pay the bill and essentially told to shut the vulgar language up and just slave away to support the plan you have hung around our necks. And don't tell me to get politically involved, Flint became the welfare haven years and years ago, 3-4 generations of people have grown up on the dole.

Of course old BA,,what can I say about BA that I also haven't said already? He tries to me funny but he ain't the shiniest penny in the pile. Annoying and

Domet,when did I EVER cite Glen Beck for anything? Not making some of those nasty assumptions you piss and moan I do are you? I love it when you Lefties do the same things you sternly and paternalsitically warn others not to do.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:23 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

Pissed, had you read my post with a modicum of reading comprehension, you would have realized that I did not accuse you of quoting Beck. I merely stated that I do not form my opinions from those sources.

What I did say is that the pattern of your defenses of twotap, your clear ideological bent and your clear underlying hatred for education permits me to make a confident statement about your ideologies. Since you refuse to explain your positions and instead choose to rant and rave, it becomes difficult for anybody to discern you from the rabble rousers who are more intent on being angry than actually resolving anything.

As for your statement on my idealism - yeah, I am an idealist. Very true, spot on. However, as to your belief that I live in that idealism - very inaccurate. I have stated for years that I need people to ground my idealism, which is why I seek out people who differ from me in opinion and try to learn from them or understand their positions. I, like you, do not believe that idealism can win the day and is in fact quite dangerous. This is again why I surround myself with people who can ground me and why I research topics as in-depth as I can, so that in the end I know that my idealism has not infected my factual perspectives.

Ideas drive us forward, ideas grounded in reality actually accomplish things. Why do you think I am more interested in you explaining your position than you yelling at me? Your yelling and irrational positions don't scare me, they can't do anything against the independent facts I post. Your name calling isn't offensive - you're yelling at a screen name in a symbolic space that isn't actually real. I am interested because you represent a person who differs from me, and I value that perspective. There's nothing more to it than that. You can attribute whatever you would like to my person, but at the end of the day the only reason I still talk to you and read your posts is because in some way I hope to catch a glimmer of a perspective with an ounce of sense in it so that I can start to understand something I may not have considered.

Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

again pissed. whats a "brather"? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you remind me of an old james brown tune "talkin loud, and sayin nuthin" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you need to quit. domet is walking circles around you at every turn. your making yourself look like an imbecile.. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:20 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

BA is like some little kid hiding behind Domet, sticking his tounge out and saying " yeah,take that for me too"

Domet, in case you have a reading comprehension issues yourself, here is what I disaprove of in people like you ,ready (drum roll),,,I don't want to be forced to pay from my earnings for your "visions" of the future. Lefties always want people to be put into a yoke and carry the lard asses and the pathetic scum you see as victims. Is that clearly spelled out enough for you and your little cheering section? The more we do for people in society ,the more they give up and see what began as charity is now something they are "entitled " to. And you and your ACORN punks think that all the people who are working owe something to drug addicts, pimps and whores. All you ACORN nut jobs see something and like little kids you want someone to give it to you and your friends, and if you can't convince us with the arguments, you force down our throats with laws by your lawmaker cronies who are only seeking re-election . What is the difference from that sort of thing and slavery? Slaves derived no benefits from their labor, and more and more people are getting to not enjoy the fruits of their own labor .Some "idealistic' little snot has plans for their money and damn those with "limited vision" if they don't go along seems to be the attitude.

So is that clear enough as to you Little ACORN?
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

honestly my brother pissed. i realize wasting brain power attempting to show you the beauty of life is fruitless. some folks are just doomed to hate, idiocy, scorn and uselessness. i have no problems with you. i regard you as some little evil moron somewhere on the eastside who hates everything. totally useless to the human cause.. may you have a fruitful life my earthly young brother. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:08 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

BA,you pass judgement without addressing what I said at all. But then I don't expect much from you at all. You and Domet both think you are people who can pass judgement upon all others,yet you would rail at anyone else doing the same thing. Double Standards, the hallmark of the arrogant Left. The "human cause"? I have my own cause.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:37 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

other than spreading hate and mental discord theres nothing else to you. your soul has been poisoned and will probably stay that way unless you have an "insightful vision". simply review all of your previous posts starting from the very first rant. the proof is in the pudding... i know you. Cool Cool Cool Cool

P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:46 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

Eh, Pissed - you claim to know so much about me based on your loose assumptions which, were you to know me or spend time talking to me, you would find fall apart with ease. Regardless, I see there really isn't any further point in chatting with you on the topic, though I appreciate the relatively clear reply for your explanation on why you disapprove of me. Your positions in that post don't fairly represent me, but I'm done trying to explain myself to you, and we'll leave it at that. See you on the field.

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:51 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: