FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Flint ranked #5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Great news, Flint fell to #5 in worse crime rates.
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:14 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Actually Richard we rose from #6 to #5.
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:07 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I thought Flint had been ranked #2. So much for the good news. I think this information is based on a 100,000 people population and the way Flint is killing off their residents it will not be long before they are below this number. I think Saginaw is actually worse than Flint, right?
Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

What we aren't #1 anymore????

Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Maybe Now Al Garcia will move his family back to FLINT!!

quote:
Richard schreef:

Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Richard
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

quote:
Richard schreef:

Good one Ryan. I know someone in Flushing that knows of you. Her son just purchased a building in downtown Flint and it turning it into a club for the college people.
Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:52 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

YES! And its going to be a great addition to the downtown!!!

quote:
Richard schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

quote:
Richard schreef:

Good one Ryan. I know someone in Flushing that knows of you. Her son just purchased a building in downtown Flint and it turning it into a club for the college people.

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:35 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Not another Flint club Rolling Eyes Laughing

One man killed in shooting outside club in Flint | Flint News ...
May 20, 2009 ... FLINT, Michigan -- A 33-year-old Flint man who died in a shooting early Tuesday outside a Flint motorcycle club was an "innocent bystander," ...
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/05/one_man_killed_in_shootin
g_out.html - 94k - Cached - Similar pages

No arrests yet in fatal Flint Township shooting | Flint News ...
Jun 15, 2009 ... No arrests yet in fatal Flint Township shooting ... The club has a Flint address , but the victim was a few feet away in Flint Township. ...
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/06/no_arrests_yet_in_fatal_f
lint.html - 62k - Cached - Similar pages

Double Shooting in Flint : News : WEYI NBC25
Sep 28, 2009 ... Flint Police are investigating a double shooting on the 4500 hundred ... Police say the man owned a local club and told a disorderly patron ...

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:53 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Stay tuned my friends. Flint will soon be ranked #1 in the nation by the FBI crime index. The "In my opinion" show hosted by Ronald Barry Robinson and Friends seen on the internet via flinttalkradio.com posted a piece in its forum on flinttalk.com titled, "City of Flint, Michigan. We discussed the apathy that this city has and its downward spiral. How long are the good citizens going to take this assault on there humanity ? The crime problems facing this city is a "HUMAN RIGHTS issue and can no longer be ignored.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:15 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Ronald, you have the flair for the dramatic, I will give you that. If we tore down all the empty houses and buidlings, get a old warhouse outiffted as holding cells to handle the over flow of criminals when the cops do bring them in, all of this would go a long way to curb some crap from happening, at least from those on the radar. But the City Council , the mayor and all those who are supposed to do something won't , they are too afraid to .
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:14 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Whats going to make things change now?

quote:
ronald barry robinson schreef:
Stay tuned my friends. Flint will soon be ranked #1 in the nation by the FBI crime index. The "In my opinion" show hosted by Ronald Barry Robinson and Friends seen on the internet via flinttalkradio.com posted a piece in its forum on flinttalk.com titled, "City of Flint, Michigan. We discussed the apathy that this city has and its downward spiral. How long are the good citizens going to take this assault on there humanity ? The crime problems facing this city is a "HUMAN RIGHTS issue and can no longer be ignored.

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:14 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
But the City Council , the mayor and all those who are supposed to do something won't , they are too afraid to .

They have the PC virus. Laughing

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:20 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Look at Flint's demographics. I see many older residents that are afraid to stand up against these street thugs. (except the Mott Park guy with his 2 ltr bottle of pop)
To save money the CATT team and gang units are used sporadically. The police need consistent intelligence on street activities in order to be effective.
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Why would anyone want to help the cops there Webs? the cops would just tell the drug dealers and pimps and whoever who pointed them out and we would have dead citizens on our hands, cops don't give a shit about anything Webs. We got the best police force for shrugging their shoulders and being totally useless. I think that is needed to be a cop in Flint, the ability to look dumb and shruggin of the shoulders. So dont ask the poor citizens to help the stupid cops out Webs or we will have them leaving their homes alright,in body bags.
Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:00 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

But hey, if things continue as they are look at the bright side, we will have less that a 100,000 and then we will not be counted in the stats like we are now. When that happens we will the deadliest town for a population UNDER 100,000 people. Get rid the yokel locals who protect their realtives from prosecution and get some more State Troopers in here, no wait, Granholm hasnt turned the economy around so we can't pay them . Guess we are screwed ! Maybe Ronalds call for martial law may be a good idea, but hey Ronnie, how pissed off will you be when the majority of those detained at the checkpoints are black? My point is this, there aint no easy answers to this problem. The local cops are a friggin joke, I would say get rid of them but we would be hearing howls of protest though they are essentially window dressing. And we can't depend on the state for help because it to is broke. And we if we go the route of getting martial law declared we will have most of our civil liberties taken from us. So tell me BA, I am seeing you come up with some smart ass comment about me being hateful or cranky,tell me how have I gotten any of this wrong? We can only so far or we crush civil rights and that will get people POed, if we depend on the state ,we are screwed because that dog aint hunting, and depending on people to give info to the local cops will get our citizens wacked by the thugs. Couple all of this with the fact that our local cops dont give a shit, and even if they did bring in the bad guys we aint go no place to stick their asses without some group wailing about THEIR civil rights being violated. So tell me Mr Domet or Mr BA how I have gotten any of this summation wrong ? Sorry Webs, and all those who want to see the sunny side of things but I don't see any way out of this . We got to do "something" alright, only what 'something" are we left with?
Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:34 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: