FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: "White Man's Last Stand"
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
LiamMaguire
F L I N T O I D

Dear Ronald,

my name is Liam Maguire. I'm sending this from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I'm sorry for intruding on this topic, I'm just trying to get an email to you. I believe a very good friend of mine is actually a first cousin of yours, Chuck Spider Jones formerly of Windsor, ON and now out of TO, pretty tough dude back in the day. He recently mentioned that you and he were cousins and told me about some wild times in Windsor and Detroit years ago. I just thought I would say hi. If you do pick this up, please feel free to email me at liam@anderpub.com I'll send you a photo of he and I from this past May. I would not have made it through college were it not for him and his wife Jackie. Thank you, keep up the good work. I've been reading some of the posts. All the best.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

This should be the headline of mayors in Flint. Two white mayors and now this new guy is just as bad. Maybe we shouldn't elect mayors with the initials D.W.
Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 am 
Flint8
F L I N T O I D

I have to whole heartedly agree with Adam and pan8 here. ronald is dead wrong here. you have absolutely NO CLUE as to what you're saying! it sounds like you're talking from your rear end. We're all from Africa? is that what you said? That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard! Show me that DNA evidence. In fact, i'll show show you evidence that adam's YouTube is more sound than your opinion. don't push off your opinion as fact, ronald. it won't work around here. one more thing. why they let you post idiotic theories that deter way beyond from your own subject is beyond me.

quote:
ronald barry robinson schreef:

Additionally, Pan 8 for your information. Check your history, scientific data, Biology and DNA and the history of mankind and the billions of years that the earth as we know it has been around. We all came from the same place and that is Africa, so that makes us "all" American's of African decent. There is no such thing as intelligent design, Adam and Eve, It's all about evolutionary DNA that has been scientifically proven. I didn't make this up, again check your DNA. scientific data, biology.

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:16 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

Hey Ronald , if we are all truly "African Americans" where is my money for college and other benefits African-Americans are entitled to? Oh, wait,of course that is not for we 'African-Americans" of the lighter skin variety,correct? I am not convinced we are all from the same set of ancestors but if that is so , even if it was in Africa and not the Middle East , doesn't that some how lend more credance to the Biblical account that pretty muchs says we all arise from the same set of folks?I claim no knowledge of this subject , least I tempt my critics to attempt to savage my input ,I am merely throwing in my three cents worth of speculation. Interesting topic here, I will alert my more knowledgeable friends about this on going discussion and see where they weigh in at.

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 pm 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

I'm continually amassed at the ignorance garnered by those that deny truth or try to change my subject matter. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. In my post, "White man's last stand". I'm simply the messenger, not the message. In my forum according to historical facts, science, DNA, Biblical Scholars man kind woman kind originated on the continent of Africa. For the record and the last time don't confuse the people with foolish rhetoric and youtube bull shit. I'm sure everyone that posts on this forum has gone to elementary school, middle and high school with some college or are even college grads. If so we have all taken science classes and visibly seen the evolution of mankind. Don't confuse facts with fiction just to post your foolishness. Face up to the reality. All humanity originated on the continent of Africa. I don't care if your Black, White, Red or Yellow or other. Use your computer to find out the facts, not to circumvent truths. Be proud of who you are and your origins. This is truly my last post on this subject.
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:40 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

DNA evidence backs up 'out-of-Africa' human origin theory

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081213092100AA4RDdI
Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:50 am 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

Ageed! We all should be proud of our heritage. We all descended from the fastest and the brightest and that ensured us being here. Human history ( or, more accurately "pre-history" ) is shrouded in mystery and if one looks at trial and tribualations we have gone through in the last half of the 20th century, we are certainly a bloody species. Still is a bloody species. But we all should be proud of our individual as well as collective legacies.

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:34 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: