FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Feed Back

Topic: Three Way Tie For Last

Author    Post Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wood Ether

When you delete posts willy nilly, even when they comply with your regulations, you make this site look amatuer. You just gotta tolerate some dissent, anonymous posts and some degree of shit giving... afterall this is the internet. Despite your ads you've managed to turn this into little more than a three way conversation between Ted, Steve, and Adam. Alot of folks are fed up with Flint Town Talk, but I have to say this site ain't much better.... but it could be.
Post Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:10 am 
Wood Ether

Ted is great. Hey when are you gonna update your personal site?
Post Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:12 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Currently I'm working from a back up. Too busy at the moment to complete the reinstall. for some reason FP isn't working correctly with these websites. My last server just plain said. It's dead I'll just transfer your account. Too Bad So Sad that everything you've been posting for for the last 5 years is gone now.

The thing is You get what you pay for. So since I don't pay much.... LOL

I'll get everything over to my own server soon. But This is the Woodward weekend so I won't be around.
Post Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: