FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

Home Open Chat Political Talk  Flint Journal Political Jokes The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: BIG BROTHER

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

THE BURTON NEWS, THE NAVY IS SCHEDULED TO PERFORM MILITARY TACTICS IN COMING DAYS. IN OTHER PUBLISHED REPORTS THE GOVERNMENT IS ALLEGEDLY TRAINING THOUSANDS OF TROOPS AT SECRET BASES AROUND THE NATION TO COMBAT UPCOMING CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IN AMERICA. ARE WE WITNESSING THE EARLY STAGES OF BIG BROTHER? ALL IT TAKES IS THE STROKE OF A PEN TO NATIONALIZE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND OTHER LIBERTIES, (MARSHALL LAW) ARMED SOLDIER'S ON EVERY CORNER AND REVOKE HABEAS CORPUS, (THE COURT SYSTEMS WILL BE ABOLISHED). WITH THE ECONOMY IN TURMOIL/TATTERS AND MILLIONS UN-EMPLOYED WITH MORE TO COME AND MILLONS LOSING THEIR HOMES AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS. PEOPLE YOU HAD BETTER PUT DOWN THE SPORTS PAGES AND TURN OFF THE SOAPS AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND YOUR COMMUNITIES AND YOUR COUNTRY. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. HISTORIANS ONCE SAID IT COULDN'T HAPPEN IN GERMANY, BUT MILLIONS PARISHED, LETS TAKE A LOOK A BOSNIA WHERE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS PARISHED, AFRICA WHERE MILLIONS HAVE PARISHED, THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE MILLIONS HAVE PARISHED AND ARE STILL DYING. THESE ATROCITES ARE NOT FICTION BUT REAL LIFE OCCURRENCES. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.
Post Wed May 13, 2009 5:11 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

RBR where have you been? Haven't you gotten your cfr chip yet so you can have permission to leave the country?

The government does recommend stocking up on emergency supplies. It's one area I think it is right. If people did panic grocery shelves could all be emptied in 24 hours.
Post Thu May 14, 2009 7:01 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

My friend people need reminding often. RBR. I'm aware that I am being watched and that my license is tagged like yours and every other person with a drivers license or other government ID
. As a jounalist and community activiist we are always on the front lines. It's my responsibility to inform the public to the governments tricks and lies. That's the very reason that we are in the middle east. People were lied too. Now over 5000 Americans lay dead and another 50 thousand are maimed. That's why over 60 thousand brave Americans died in vietnam including 2 relatives and several friends more lies by the government. I could go on and on but I will not. All I'm suggesting is that people pay close attention to what's going on around them. We live in a period of time right now that will define America for years to come.
Post Wed May 20, 2009 6:40 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ronald barry robinson schreef:
THE BURTON NEWS, THE NAVY IS SCHEDULED TO PERFORM MILITARY TACTICS IN COMING DAYS. IN OTHER PUBLISHED REPORTS THE GOVERNMENT IS ALLEGEDLY TRAINING THOUSANDS OF TROOPS AT SECRET BASES AROUND THE NATION TO COMBAT UPCOMING CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IN AMERICA. ARE WE WITNESSING THE EARLY STAGES OF BIG BROTHER? ALL IT TAKES IS THE STROKE OF A PEN TO NATIONALIZE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND OTHER LIBERTIES, (MARSHALL LAW) ARMED SOLDIER'S ON EVERY CORNER AND REVOKE HABEAS CORPUS, (THE COURT SYSTEMS WILL BE ABOLISHED). WITH THE ECONOMY IN TURMOIL/TATTERS AND MILLIONS UN-EMPLOYED WITH MORE TO COME AND MILLONS LOSING THEIR HOMES AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS. PEOPLE YOU HAD BETTER PUT DOWN THE SPORTS PAGES AND TURN OFF THE SOAPS AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND YOUR COMMUNITIES AND YOUR COUNTRY. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. HISTORIANS ONCE SAID IT COULDN'T HAPPEN IN GERMANY, BUT MILLIONS PARISHED, LETS TAKE A LOOK A BOSNIA WHERE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS PARISHED, AFRICA WHERE MILLIONS HAVE PARISHED, THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE MILLIONS HAVE PARISHED AND ARE STILL DYING. THESE ATROCITES ARE NOT FICTION BUT REAL LIFE OCCURRENCES. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

Hmmmmmm, this sounds like a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act enacted post reconstruction. Now I know the BO is not the sharpest tool in the White House but even he is not that stupit to suspend our constitutional rights. Maybe your are on to something, I find I can not locate any .40 for sale in the wally-mart. Good think I do my own reloading.

Pan8
Post Fri May 22, 2009 3:02 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: