FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: PRESIDENT BUSH AMERICA'S TRAITOR
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

X PRESIDENT BUSH IS AMERICA'S JUDAS/TRAITOR. "WEBSTERS DICTIONARY" DESCRIBES A TRAITOR AS A PERSON THAT COMMITS TREASON, OR BETRAYS HIS COUNTRY. THIS MAN AND HIS FORMER SUBORDINATES ARE GUILTY OF AT LEAST ONE COUNT? HE AND HIS ADMINISTRATION HAVE COMMITTED SOME OF THE WORST CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. ALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD SHOULD EMBRACE CONGRESSMAN JOHN CONYERS BILL 104 AUTHORIZING A BLUE RIBBON COMMITTEE WITH SUBPOENA POWERS TO INVESTIGATE WAR CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE BUSH GOVERNMENT AND BRING ALL THOSE GUILTY TO JUSTICE. CONTACT YOUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES AND DEMAND THAT THESE INVESTIGATIONS BEGIN IMMEDIATELY.

SOME SAY STOP THE BLAME GAME. IT'S DIFFICULT TO EMBRACE THAT ARGUMENT. WHEN THIS MAN HAS LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAUSED DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO MILLIONS OF MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN BASED UPON MORE "LYING". THIS IDIOT AND THE GANG UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP FROM 2000 THRU 2008 HAVE DESTROYED THE AMERICA AND THE CONSTITUTION WE LOVE AND CHERISH SO DEARLY. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW BUSH.
Post Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:54 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

How about investigating all the tax cheats in Obama's administration, as well as all the lobbyists he hired after sayin he would not hire lobbyists.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:48 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
pan8
F L I N T O I D

It is obvious this moron knows nothing other than the liberal tripe and bile that is spew forth from MNSBC. So I am wondering if the people in Iraq were better in the torture chambers and rape rooms?

All that said we need to look to the future and not dwell on the past and I feel the future is a one term president for SnObama. I figure by 2011 the hildibeast will be sticking the knife in the back of our beloved president. Figuratively speaking of course.

I am wondering if maybe this is brother WilliamX or better known as maninthepinstripesuit Laughing
Post Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 pm 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

I USUALLY DON'T REPLY TO RACISTS RANTS AND THREATS DIRECTED AT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. BUT THIS IS AN UNUSUALLY SITUATION. I SHALL FORWARD YOUR THREAT TO THE SECRET SERVICE.

PS I'M NOT A LIBERAL, NOR AM I MUSLIM. I HAPPEN TO LOVE MY CREATOR.
Post Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:44 pm 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

MR. STARR ARE ALL YOUR TAX'S PAID UP TO DATE? MINE ARE. TO MY KNOWLEDGE ALL THE TAX CHEATS THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA UNKNOWINGLY NOMINATED WERE FULLY CHASTISED OR FAILED TO GET CONFIRMED. I WISH I HAD THE INSIDE TRACK AS TO THE WORKING LOBBYISTS THAT ARE NOW ON THE OBAMA STAFF. IN YOUR BLOG YOU SEEMED TO KNOW. PERHAPS YOU COULD SHARE THAT INFORMATION WITH OUR PUBLIC.
Post Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:57 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

My taxes are completely up to date. The Treasury Secretary had tax "issues" and was confirmed. If it was republicans, they'd have been crucified. For the lobbyists, check a few web sites other than the daily kos & huffington post. They shouldn't be too hard to find.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:15 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. I'M DELIGHTED THAT YOUR TAXES ARE PAID. THAT'S THE TRUE AMERICA SPIRIT. IF THE MILLIONS OF CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES BOTH REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRATE AND OTHERS PAID THEIR TAXES REGULARLY WE PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE HAD NEED OF ANY BAILOUT. BUT THATS WISHFUL THINKING. AND I'M NOT A BEAN COUNTER OR AN ECONOMIST.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING PRESIDENT BUSH HAS INCLUDED SEVERAL REPUBLICANS IN HIS CABINET AND IN HIS ADMINISTRATION AND AT LEAST 2 HAVE HAD ALLEDGED TAX ISSUES, MUCH LIKE THE DEMOCRATES. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.
Post Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:29 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ronald barry robinson schreef:
X PRESIDENT BUSH IS AMERICA'S JUDAS/TRAITOR. "WEBSTERS DICTIONARY" DESCRIBES A TRAITOR AS A PERSON THAT COMMITS TREASON, OR BETRAYS HIS COUNTRY. THIS MAN AND HIS FORMER SUBORDINATES ARE GUILTY OF AT LEAST ONE COUNT? HE AND HIS ADMINISTRATION HAVE COMMITTED SOME OF THE WORST CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. ALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD SHOULD EMBRACE CONGRESSMAN JOHN CONYERS BILL 104 AUTHORIZING A BLUE RIBBON COMMITTEE WITH SUBPOENA POWERS TO INVESTIGATE WAR CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE BUSH GOVERNMENT AND BRING ALL THOSE GUILTY TO JUSTICE. CONTACT YOUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES AND DEMAND THAT THESE INVESTIGATIONS BEGIN IMMEDIATELY.

SOME SAY STOP THE BLAME GAME. IT'S DIFFICULT TO EMBRACE THAT ARGUMENT. WHEN THIS MAN HAS LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAUSED DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO MILLIONS OF MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN BASED UPON MORE "LYING". THIS IDIOT AND THE GANG UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP FROM 2000 THRU 2008 HAVE DESTROYED THE AMERICA AND THE CONSTITUTION WE LOVE AND CHERISH SO DEARLY. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW BUSH.

Do you think Harry Truman should have been prosecuted?
Post Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:59 pm 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

yes
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:15 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

TO MR. STARR. I MEANT TO SAY IN MY RESPONSE THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS SEVERAL REPUBLICANS IN HIS ADMINISTRATION AND ALLEDGEDLY 2 HAVE HAD TAX PROBLEMS BUT WERE CONFIRMED. TAX PROBLEMS ARE NOT JUST A DEMOCRATE OR REPUBLICAN PROBLEM BUT A PROBLEM FACED BY MILLIONS OF AMERICAN'S. AND WE HAVE TO FACE THAT REALITY.
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:26 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

So it would seem that you are for more and more taxes. Well hang on buddy, OnObama is in town and you are about to get a wild ride. Laughing

That is if you indeed pay your taxes and if you do then why don't you send a bit extra? Rolling Eyes
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:03 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

thank you for your reply. The conversation is about bush being a judas/traitor to america. It's not about Obama. stick to the topic.
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:27 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Your topic has been changed. Get with the program.

Assuming you can read then you should be able to see that this topic is now about the cheats on obama's cabinet and how you plan on paying higher taxes under your president.

donde es el pendjo? me amigo aqui!! no? Rolling Eyes

Ba-ha-ha Laughing
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:24 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

It's respondant's like you that have hidden agenda's that confuse people. It's like that old adage, if you tell the same lie enough times people began to believe that "lie" as truth. It's seems that you are like alot of people that won't or can't deal with the reality of this world or either have nothing positive or of value to contribute. It's people like you that are always whinning and blaming the other person. take responsibility if you are a man, then man up. if you are a women then woman-up

The conversation is still about bush the traitor of america
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:38 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ronald barry robinson schreef:
It's respondant's like you that have hidden agenda's that confuse people. It's like that old adage, if you tell the same lie enough times people began to believe that "lie" as truth. It's seems that you are like alot of people that won't or can't deal with the reality of this world or either have nothing positive or of value to contribute. It's people like you that are always whinning and blaming the other person. take responsibility if you are a man, then man up. if you are a women then woman-up

The conversation is still about bush the traitor of america

Sorry William I will remember that. Laughing And before I forget i meant to say pendejo, not pendjo. My spanish at best is bad when written however i am rather fluent with the spoken word.

adios me amigo William!
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:08 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: