FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > The In My Opinion Show

Topic: RUSH LIMBAUGH (IDIOT)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

rush limbaugh suffers from idiocy, mental deficiency, stupidity, imbecility. As a result of sever (idiopathy) a disease who's cause is unknown. He should seek re-treatment immediately. This man is living in the belly of the beast. This drug crazed convicted/criminal oxycotin ingester is a danger to himself as well as others who listen to his rants of hate and division. When he states he "hopes President Obama fails," and plays songs like "the magic negro". What he really is saying to the world is he is racists and may belong to some underground communitst hate group. Limbaugh should examine his DNA he will find that he and everyone else on this planet's orgin/ancestry is African. Science tells us that Africa is the cradle of all civilization. At this time limbaugh's very being lives in the "other America. That America has a daily ugliness about it that transforms the buoyancy of hope into the fatigue of despair. He should use his skills and opportunity on radio to uplift humanity instead of negative destruction. Rush with your disease you must have forgotten that on November 4, 2008 American went to the polls and elected Barack Obama President of the United States of America. Overwhelmingly tens of millions of those votes came from people other than minorities. Get over it Rush.
Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:47 pm 
shintz62
F L I N T O I D

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/15/AR2005121501728.html
Post Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 pm 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Thanks for your reply. But were not talking about skin color. We're talking about the orgin of mankind as in AFRICA. As the Washington posts so able describes even in there article.
Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 am 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

You know, you don't help your case any by not typing in complete sentences with puncuation i the right places...

But thanks for not drinking the Kool-Aid, anyway.
Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:29 am 
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Damn, I did it myself. That shoud be IN the right places...
Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:36 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Thanks for your reply. The issue is not my punctuations or incomplete sentences, I never said I was an English Major. You must be like so many others that want to side step and bury there heads in the sand and not deal responsibly with real issues
Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:55 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

"idiocy, mental deficiency, stupidity, imbecility. As a result of sever (idiopathy) a disease who's cause is unknown."

Moveon.org
Dailykos
BAMN
Huffington Post
Media Matters

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Oh! I get it! I don't immediatly agree with what ever YOUR agenda is, and I'm also infected with some mind disease. I see. Well, apparently, some sort of Kool Aid has been drank. Drunk. Whatever.

"You don't agree with me, you're stupid and wrong."

Welcome to FLintTalk, Rush.
Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:53 pm 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Thanks for the reply. My agenda is to expose hypocrisy. Rusty you would do well to read Webster's dictionary for its meaning/definition.
Post Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:20 am 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

I will tell you my favorite story about the Obama election. There I was standing in line for several hours to vote. It was a calm and exciting atmosphere. We were all performing our patriotic duty by voting. I was excited to see a massive turnout. Just when I started to think this is great, a person who was wearing a "I just voted sticker" came walking out of the building.

This person was swaying side to side as if he was on the Titantic going down. He words were so slurred you could hardly understand him. I thought, could this man have just suffered a stroke? At the young age of 30ish I thought this was rare. While he proceded down the stairs, lying on the hand rail so he wouldn't fall. He began to yell with the strong odor of alcohol "I just voted for Obama." The crowd cheered him as he stumbled down the stairs. You could feel the pride over take the crowd. The intoxicated male stumbled away with his hands in the air with his newly acquired fame.

I couldn't help but think, this outstanding citizen just determined the future of this great nation. I could tell the crowd thought the same thing as they cheered him on.

Now I'm not saying that Obama was elected solely by people of this status. I feel its an issue that people were voting based on the "cool factor" of voting for Obama. After all every singer, rapper, and actor supported him. I guess they know everything about politics right? Rolling Eyes

I know this is off the topic but I just wanted to share my part in the history making event.

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ronald barry robinson schreef:
Thanks for the reply. My agenda is to expose myself.

Er, excuse me ron but isn't that against the law?
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 pm 
torgohugo
F L I N T O I D

Seek4truth- kind of like the 537 Florida voters so high on prescription meds they couldn’t figure out how to vote for Al Gore, therefore, dooming us to eight years of Bush.

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:23 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

Torgo,

The point I was trying to make was that I feel alot of people were not voting on Obama's policies. It became a social status almost. You couldn't watch the T.V. without seeing some actor talking about Obama. This is annoying to me, why should I listen to an actor? Its just a job that has nothing to do with politics. I would like to have seen a survey on why people where voting for either Obama or McCain. It would be interesting to see how many people actually took the time to educate themselves on the canidates. That is the point I was trying to make.

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:23 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
seek4truth schreef:
I will tell you my favorite story about the Obama election. There I was standing in line for several hours to vote. It was a calm and exciting atmosphere. We were all performing our patriotic duty by voting. I was excited to see a massive turnout. Just when I started to think this is great, a person who was wearing a "I just voted sticker" came walking out of the building.

This person was swaying side to side as if he was on the Titantic going down. He words were so slurred you could hardly understand him. I thought, could this man have just suffered a stroke? At the young age of 30ish I thought this was rare. While he proceded down the stairs, lying on the hand rail so he wouldn't fall. He began to yell with the strong odor of alcohol "I just voted for Obama." The crowd cheered him as he stumbled down the stairs. You could feel the pride over take the crowd. The intoxicated male stumbled away with his hands in the air with his newly acquired fame.

I couldn't help but think, this outstanding citizen just determined the future of this great nation. I could tell the crowd thought the same thing as they cheered him on.

Now I'm not saying that Obama was elected solely by people of this status. I feel its an issue that people were voting based on the "cool factor" of voting for Obama. After all every singer, rapper, and actor supported him. I guess they know everything about politics right? Rolling Eyes

I know this is off the topic but I just wanted to share my part in the history making event.

The reality is most people are completely unaware of 90 to 99.9999 percent of laws in this country. I myself only know about 10 or 20 of the thousand or so marriage rules for example.

That's just the laws. Things are similar on the state and local levels as well.
Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

Adam,

I understand there are alot of laws to know. I don't think it is as difficult to form an educated opinion about two canidates. It is not hard to gather information on the canidates political views before we vote. There are so many places, such as the internet, to gather information about the person that will lead this great nation.

Post Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: