FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Comedy On Tap

Topic: A Hilarious Play!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

I was there Saturday night, right in front. You had a crowd around you afterwards! I should have said howdy though, I hope you heard me laughing!

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Thanks so much for coming out and supporting the local arts! I was a little hoarse that night, and have since almost completely recovered. I wish you would’ve stopped, but I understand. It sounds like you had fun and some laughs. I’ll be stopping in the Lunch Studio next week. Tell everyone you can about it and thanks again for coming out!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

***I was a **little hoarse** that night, and have since almost completely recovered.****

WOW....I wish that I could turn into a pony!!!! Hope you lost the urge to whinny... Smile
Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:43 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Hey, where was your snorting? You said you were going to take the hubby out for a night out! You still have Friday, Saturday, and even Sunday to come out and snort a lot!

quote:
andi03 schreef:
WOW....I wish that I could turn into a pony!!!! Hope you lost the urge to whinny... Smile

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I am debating, I have a funeral to attend....maybe I need the laughs so I can see the little pony. Smile
Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:26 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Mark, I've been trying to call you. If you need some help ediing your program in Pinnicale Give mea rig. 've got plenty of time.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Andi, you need some laughs. Not only that, but we need the snorts! Come on - see the little pony (well, I'm an Italian Stallion)!

Ted, I got your voicemails and tried calling you back. Thanks for the offer. I'm fine with Pinnacle - let me know if there’s something specific you need to know about. I can give you some help, but start charging after the first hour! Hey, by the way, Paul came down and saw the play on Friday night. He thoroughly enjoyed it and I could hear his distinct laugh all the way across the theatre. You should come down and see it, too! Then when we vote you in office, I can write your speeches the way I do for Bob.

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:48 pm 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

Mark, what time are the shows this weekend, and is dinner included?
Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:32 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Mellow D, the shows are at 8pm on Friday and Saturday. The matinee Sunday is 2:30pm. Dinner (lunch on Sunday) is included only if you pay extra for it. You don't have to do the dinner if you don't want. Prices may seem a little high, but you get a lot for your money. The dinners with the play is $35, and $30 in advance. Just the show is $20. Have you ever had Masonic's buffet? Incredible! Try the pie, too! If you do decide on dinner, it's an hour before the play. So 7pm on Friday and Saturday - 1:30pm on Sunday.

This is a play I'd like to watch - much less be in. It's funny, entertaining, easy to follow, and hey - it's about bathroom humor. I mean, you gotta love it!

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:20 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

I was noticing some of the editing that was being done and thought I might be able to help. I've been using Pinnacle for almost three years. I'm looking into using Avid Liquid. I have already installed it. Hopefully it is more stable than Pinnacle

If ya ever need a hand let me know.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Thanks Ted, I'll keep that in mind. Let me know how Avid Liquid works out for you. In the meanwhile, you really need to get out and see this play. Like I said - Paul did last Friday and really enjoyed it. If you want to make a couple bucks, you may think about filming it, too.

Come on out, everyone, and do some laughing!

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:58 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Hmmm Taping for pay? How much and when? Who's paying? You got my number. I'm not doing anything better right now
Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Can't make it.....paid property taxes for up north property, got my hair done and have to pay for my crown....Um, on my tooth...not a tiara. Smile
Post Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:36 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

That's a shame. You're really missing out on a great time! Come on, Andi, where are your priorities? An evening of really good food, great entertainment, and lots of laughter, or fixing your teeth? I mean please. There's no comparison. We'll all be toothless in fifty or sixty years anyway. You'll remember this play for much longer than that!

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:44 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

***We'll all be toothless in fifty or sixty years anyway. You'll remember this play for much longer than that!*****

Nah, I want to be a good lookin' dead chick..... well okay.....good looking Plain Jane dead chick.... Smile
Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:01 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: