FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Jokes

Topic: Lawyers

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

This isn't a political joke but a good one. Supposedly a true story from Canada.

A police officer is in court on the stand being questioned by the subject he arresteds defense attorney who is trying to hurt the officers credibility. The attoney asked " do you trust your fellow officers?" the officer replied " yes sir, with my life". Attorney-" do you have a locker in the dept locker room". Officer- " yes sir". Attorney- " Do you keep it locked". Officer "Yes sir" Attorney - " so what your saying is that you trust your fellow officers with your life, but don't trust them around your locker so you lock it". Officer " No sir, thats not what I said". Attorney " do you care to explain yourself". Officer-" Well, As you know the police dept shares the same building with the courthouse. Our locker room is between them,and instead of using the hall, lawyers have been known to use our locker room as a short cut". The courtroom bursted in laughter and the judge had to order a recess.

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:07 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: