FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Flint City Derby Girls / Flint River Floaters Roller Derby Team

Topic: Flint City Roller Girls Still Alive and Rollin'

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Marko Rollo
F L I N T O I D

I accidentally scrolled to the bottom of the forum list and noticed that the Flint City Derby Girls were rather quiet. Trust me, that isn't like them.

For those of you who haven't been paying attention, FCDG league is part of the fastest growing sport in the country...over 400 girl's roller derby leagues have been formed in the last few years. Detroit, Grand Rapids, K'Zoo, Saginaw, Akron, Dayton, and many other leagues are in our area.

FCDG practice every Sunday from 5-7pm and Thursday from 7-9pm at Rollhaven on South Saginaw in Grand Blanc. Stop by and check them out. Better yet, grab a pair of skates and get in the rink.

I dare you. Twisted Evil

Marko Rollo
FCDG Referee
Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: