FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  »Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Comedy On Tap

Topic: EXCITING NEW LOCAL THEATRE GROUP!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Hey, everybody (and yes, even you, Ryan)!

I've been involved with Flint and local community theatre groups (as well as professional ones) for a really long time now. Anyone who knows me knows the numerous acting awards and accolaids I've won, but from having my own theatre companies in the past, I decided to start an exciting, new, non-profit theatre group! It's called TOPS, and we'll be catering specifically to doing strictly original productions (something no other troupe does). Theatre and the arts have always thrived in ours and the surrounding communities, and this is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a ground-floor group (we often perform on the ground and floor, but really well)!

We are already non-profit certified and ready to begin the funding process. Right now we're looking for participants in all capacities: members, supporters, board members, and yes - even a home! While my television show's studio allows us to gladly utilize their facility, we need to expand and grow individually, and have a home or rehearsal hall of our own. In a more theatre-type environment.

Please let me know if you, or someone you know, can help us in any way!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Mon May 26, 2008 1:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
rusty
F L I N T O I D

Let me know how I can help, Marcus!
Post Tue May 27, 2008 6:21 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

You would defintely be an invaluable asset to the company, Rusty! Thanks - I will certainly be in touch!

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I would love to get involved, I am unable to until Sept!!! ARGH!!!

Post Tue May 27, 2008 8:21 am 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Andi,

I think I still have your email address - I'll be in touch. You'd be great for something like this! September will be on us before you know it, so that's more than fine. Very Happy

Post Tue May 27, 2008 9:18 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mark Bonto schreef:
Andi,

I think I still have your email address - I'll be in touch. You'd be great for something like this! September will be on us before you know it, so that's more than fine. Very Happy

Thanks gent. Smile

Post Tue May 27, 2008 9:26 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: