FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Real Estate For Sale

Topic: $249777-2004 Colonial 4br 3bth View Lk Nepessing 1/2+acre

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
myrjac

We're giving you our equity! Priced over $25,000 below our tax value. This "Doll House" is not small. This 2120/sf, 2-story home was just custom built in 2004. You'll enjoy sitting on your swing on a wrap-around porch and sipping lemonade while watching spectacular sunsets over Lake Nepessing. This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home has over a half acre lot. Almost unheard of in a lake neighborhood! From your brick paver patio, you can watch your kids play against the view of your partially wooded property. Bring your boat and ride over to one of the 2 restaurants on this 427 acre lake. You'll have nearby access through a public ramp. An open floor plan on the lower level features a one of a kind natural ceramic fireplace in the family room. Overhead you'll enjoy the feel of the ceiling fan decending from a natural wood support beam. Hardwood floors, cermic tile baths, and another wonderful feature...the laundry room is on the 2nd floor with the bedrooms. Never get caught again with laundry stacked and folded on your couch! If that is not enough, the basement is completely finished and ready to be your office or playroom. All of this is located in an area of nicer homes on a paved county maintained road. This dead end road leads to a cul-de-sac so no need for traffic worries. It gets better. This home is less than 2 miles away from access to I-69 and main route M-24. Easy access west toward Genesee and Flint or easy access south toward Oakland County and Detroit. Yes, there are many homes currently for sale, but none as nice as this one! Your kids will go to school in the wonderful care of the Lapeer school system. Please call our realtor, Carolyn Plunkett at 810-706-1600 ASAP for a showing.
Post Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:15 pm 
Derrick

If you want it sold call Ryan Eashoo, he sold my house and i am very happy.

www.ryaneashoo.com

810-234-1234
Post Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:11 am 
ethanhunt3055
F L I N T O I D

how much and what time period gonna take on full project handling.
Post Sun May 22, 2011 3:41 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: